My name is Peach Blossom and I'm a poas-aholic

I need another opinion. I'm not trusting my eyes here. Not sure what to think or feel just yet.:neutral:

Attachments

• woah.jpg
    woah.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 6
Hello, My name is Kat.....and I'm a POAS addict!!! :haha:

I go thru so many a month!! I too would pee on anything just to get a :bfp:

I think this cycle i started testing at 4dpo which was way too early but i just couldnt help myself!! :dohh:

omg thank goodness its not just me i started testing at about 3dpolast month!!! lol

i was even testing once the :witch: arrived i keep checking on them every 5 mins for the rest of the day just in case they develop a miracle :bfp: lololol

Hello ladies. All been very quiet on here for a while! Well, :witch: got me today and I can honestly say I have never been so happy! I start follicle monitoring on Friday which is like the ultimate OPK cause they can actually see the moment you ovulate! So exciting. Still gonna stick with the traditional opks as I'm POAS-Aholic and its been too too long now!

How are all the other poas-aholics out there? :hugs:

Hi Peach Blossom. I'm due my af in 10 days. I know it's waaaaaay to early to test, but I have a 25 pack of 10 miu's coming in the post tomorrow.. and I'm gonna get testing!! It'll pass the time away anyway in the 2ww :rofl: xx

congrats eeyore.xxx wel im 4dpo and already started testing lol,my temps arnt very good this cycle but dont know if thats anything to do with the agnus castus or b-vits any ideas ladies? you can take a peek at my chart,thanks,ladies.xx

Hi Peach Blossom. I'm due my af in 10 days. I know it's waaaaaay to early to test, but I have a 25 pack of 10 miu's coming in the post tomorrow.. and I'm gonna get testing!! It'll pass the time away anyway in the 2ww :rofl: xx

:rofl: Well when they're so cheap so you may as well! Good luck hon! :)

congrats eeyore.xxx wel im 4dpo and already started testing lol,my temps arnt very good this cycle but dont know if thats anything to do with the agnus castus or b-vits any ideas ladies? you can take a peek at my chart,thanks,ladies.xx

:rofl: testing at 4dpo is the earliset we've had on here I think! Your temps look ok to me. You're at teh same temp at 4dpo as you were last cycle and then your temps went up. Don't think the AC or B-vits ill have affected it as I've taken both and didn't see a difference. Good luck hon!! :dust: xx

Gonna try to hold out and not test until AF is due only 3dpo today I only have one CB Digi for then!! Lets hope I can hold out.

Hi all, sorry it's been so long. My little sister had her baby and that meant lots of trips down to England! (I decided not to stress too much about what my body was doing. I took temps etc but didn't often pop them into my chart.) Of course, based on cm I ovulated whilst I was down there staying with my aunt and sharing a room with my toddler. That said, we must have done something right because I got a BFP this morning! So pleased. I had one drop of spotting this afternoon though and pink when I wiped (though the pink doesn't concern me) so I have everything crossed that this holds on. I think I'm due around the 27th April next year - 2 days after my birthday!

I think (judging from the status of at least one other poas-aholic I'm not the only one in that situation. Congratulations!

I started using OPK's this month as my temps are all over the place. Something else to pee on yayahhh

Thanks Peach. Good luck to everyone else.

I have to say that I'm still a poasaholic. I want to keep seeing the positive results.

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->