My name is Peach Blossom and I'm a poas-aholic

Hey Peach, I've been thinking about you and praying that you get good news.

Thanks Seity... Sadly it wasn't good news and there is another angel in the heavens. :cry:

Oh no! I'm so sorry. Sending you hugs.

Yeah worrisome. Your chart looks really good!

Is it ok to have chart envy?

So, I think I may be crazy, but... I've decided to have a poas free cycle following mc... Not sure how I'll cope and will rely on you girls to poas for me by proxy!!

How's everyone doing? Xx

Well, I poas for you today Peach -too bad it was a BFN. I'm going to wait till AF is due now.

Oh Seity, I'm sorry. :hug: You are only 11 dpo though... keep going hon! :hug: xxxx

Bwahaha!! I found a dollar store in town that carries PG tests. Now, I can POAS again if I feel like it.

:happydance: Happy poas-ing! :) I wonder if they do placebo one for people who don't have a reason to poas right now that I could get...

I'm officially mad... Poas today... Had managed to convince myself that maybe I was still pg... :bfn: of course!!

Can I please join POAS anonymous?? I didnt used to be this way until this month. Why why why...

:hi: puppy. You are among friends here!! POAS addiction just creeps up on you doesn't it?!

thanks peach it nice to know I am not the only crazy taking test 3 dpo what was i thinking. And I did the same thing after my MC as you just because your body still feels so pregnant I guess it take a while to get the hormones out of your system.

hi hi.. can i join too..... ive been poas'ing at least twice a day since 5dpo... its driving me insane but cant seem to stop.. nor do i believe the results.... its horrid....

baby dust to all
:dust:

mrsty
Are you symptom spotting too??? Thats my new favorite hobby.

mrsty
Are you symptom spotting too??? Thats my new favorite hobby.

absolutely... ive never been so amazed at the power of the mind to create symptoms.,. i swear i had MS since 5dpo LOL :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->