My name is Peach Blossom and I'm a poas-aholic

Yeah I think I have almost made my boobs grow a half cup size at least.

Hi all. Would I be right to say that Seity finally got her bfp!?

As for me, I ALMOST ovulated this month but a stressful weekend and a bad cold seem to have prevented it. Was hoping to hatch another one but so far I haven't had any decent cm so I don't think this is my month.

Fingers crossed for us all.

I POAS saturday 10dpo of course BFN why why why cant i just wait. ARGHHHH

Hi all. Would I be right to say that Seity finally got her bfp!?

As for me, I ALMOST ovulated this month but a stressful weekend and a bad cold seem to have prevented it. Was hoping to hatch another one but so far I haven't had any decent cm so I don't think this is my month.

Fingers crossed for us all.

Yup, I got my :bfp: at 12 dpo :happydance:
I think this thread may have been buried at the time I was updating threads.

Hang in there puppymom32, I got a BFN at 10dpo too.

Thanks Seity I am try to hold out to test again until Wed if Witch doesnt get me. I just feel so many symptoms. Wed is when Witch is due.

Congrats again Seity!

Aiko I hope you do O this month.. keeping my fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Good luck Puppy... :dust:

Found a whole load of opks whilst clearing the bathroom yesterday... I'm not trying this month, but it wouldn't hurt to keep an eye on my cycles would it?!! :)

That was my thinking! Still probably 10 days away from O though so may hold out a few more days! :)

Big congratulations Seity! I'm so pleased for you (and a little jealous).

Have you managed to hold out Puppymom? And what about you Peach? Is your stash still intact?

I MAY have ovulated but had rubbish cm if I did. I could be 6dpo at the moment. We'll just need to see....

Stash is still intact!!! May start testing tomorrow though... Just to keep up to date with what my body is doing!

Hope you have O'd Aiko. Do you temp aswell?

Xx :hug: xx

Yeah, I do. You can see my chart at fertility friend. I think the link is in my signature. I'll check. Have a look and see what you think.

Big congratulations Seity! I'm so pleased for you (and a little jealous).

Have you managed to hold out Puppymom? And what about you Peach? Is your stash still intact?

I MAY have ovulated but had rubbish cm if I did. I could be 6dpo at the moment. We'll just need to see....

I did until today and got another BFN but now show of the witch. If she hasnt arrived by Sat I will test again.

Puppy are you testing tomorrow? Good luck!! :dust:

What's happened to sbiermann?:shrug:

Peach, I might be mistaken, but I seem to remember sbiermann saying that if she didn't get her bfp last cycle, her and dh had to wtc for a bunch of reasons, and that it would make her too sad seeing everyone on here getting bfps when she wasn't ttc.

I might be completely off here, someone I talked to on here said that!

:hi: eeyore, how you doing? Thanks for the info on sbiermann. Hope shes's ok.

Had decided to not poas this cycle, but am weakening with every day and think I'll start on the opks today!!

OMG!!! Absolutely bloody typical... Poas this afternoon and got my first ever +ve opk ever! After having used A LOT of them over the last 4 cycles. Sadly we're not ttc this cycle.. :cry:

I got mine on amazon - such a random place to buy pee sticks! I've still got plenty.... and soooo tempted to waste - I mean spend - the money on my own CB digital ones. Such a con that you can't buy refills for the holder! They would sell WAY more if they did that...

i totally bloody agree on that one!!!! clearblue certainly know how to get their money from us!

I have just sat and read through this thread, and i have to admit it, i am a POAS a holic too! i have2 more days left of AF... (bitch) and i have already ordered the OPK lol with free HPT, lol
i am in love with zoombaby.com they have had most of my bank account i think, lol
hubby is looking forward to the few weeks ahead, i cant wait either as we were out of the running for a couple of months while he was posted away with army.
i would just love to be part of this, people that know exactly how i feel when im sat checking the clock to see if it is ok to go piddle into a cup...
so CD6 and counting!!!!!

Hi Peach!:wave:

I'm doin' okay. Today my fears were confirmed. I had two 40 day cycles right off the pill, followed by a 48 day cycle, which I thought had a lot of weird feelings attached to it (icky taste in mouth, nausea at night, tingly nipples). I was SURE i was pregnant, till the witch got me. This cycle was 40 days on the dot. I'm pretty sure last cycle was a beanie who didn't stick :nope:

However, I am staying SUPER positive. I had a ton of problems with ovarian cysts and incredibly irregular periods as a teen, and as a result was put on the pill very young. The gynecologist I saw last month said she worried the irregular periods would return and this would present problems ttc. Now it seems like my cycle might even out at a consistent 40 days! I'm happy with that, makes charting easier, looking forward to giving it a good go this month lol

What cd are you on? I was actually pretty good with poas this month. I think I only went through a dozen opks...:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->