My New Year's Resolution: Get pregnant. Anyone else? SIX BFPs so far!!!

Oh, I totally knew I was going to be a nervous wreck! :haha: I am wholly unsurprised. :loopy:

My level was 30.7 at 4+6. Nurse said anything over 10 was good, so she seemed pleased (I don't trust her :haha:). I'm on 300 mg a day of the vag bullets. :roll: From what I've googled regarding normal pregnancy, it's actually a fine number, but seems low in an IVF cycle. It may vary depending on the type/amount of supplementation, though.

Oh my goodness you are fine.... Don't let that one link scare you. You dose is just right. Your in good hands.

Well I'm CD2 and my FS is closed for the Holiday can't get ahold of anyone for a RX
:(

Guess I'll be out before I start this month guess I won't be joining u ladies this year!!! Unless someone wants to Overnite me Some Meds!! :haha:

Wow that stinks! :-( You'd think an office that specializes in treatments that are cycle day specific wouldn't completely shut down for 4 consecutive days. Or if they did, they would at least have an after hours number or something you could call. Sorry to hear this Sis.

I probably won't be joining in with a BFP either. Too many things have me thinking this is probably a bust. Plus now I am on progesterone and can't even trust 'symptoms' because it is probably the progesterone.

I will gladly take the 'I told you so' from everybody if I am wrong, but I think I am going to be the right one.

If so, we are going to move on to IVF. So since I have 30lbs to lose before I can start that, I definitely won't be seeing a BFP before December 31. :nope:

I'm still hopeful for you both!!

Now for me I'm not sure if my cycle is fully back so we will see if I get to O this month or not.

Sorry, Sis. That's really frustrating!

Milty, hope you're back on track. How are you feeling?

Elphaba, I'm hoping you and everyone else gets a surprise bfp!

:dust:

They have an Emergency Number but is this really an Emergency :shrug:

Guess I wait we I have DS2s Bday then we Close on the House and Move then Cmas 2 wks layer so maybe it's a sign to wait!!!

Just feel like I've waited long enough Darn it!!!!! :nope:

GL Elphabaa !!!

I'm feeling much better ...just ready to get things going again

Just wanted to let u ladies know that closing didn't happen today cuz Wells Fargo Fd our paperwork up!!
FX we will close Tom!!

Went for my scan today cuz I'll be busy Tom and I have a 23mm Follie on the right and a 13mm on the left so FX !!!!

Hope everyone is feeling well!!!

I'm doing ok but I didn't O. My body is trying to come back but it's just not there yet.

I hope you close sis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"