My New Year's Resolution: Get pregnant. Anyone else? SIX BFPs so far!!!

Hehe IUI, but you stalked my journal and probably know that now. :haha:

TWW! TWW! :yipee:

Hoping for a full set of bfps in the next 40 days!!!

:dust:

Sis, your temp chart looks great. I hope it's a good sign.

I know I got a Bright red spot this AM then Brown Spot (IB???)

Took a test BFN still early was just hoping w that temp jump I'd see something :shrug:

Trying not to get Excited but it looks Promising!!! :)

If I'm not PG w this chart a signs someone has pulled a Horrible Prank on me!!!

I hate those pranks! That's how I felt earlier this year when I got a stupid evap line in a wondfo dip strip after having an awesome chart. For a measley day I thought it was really it. :-/ Stupid things playing with our already fragile emotions!

Just went to Wally world and bought them out in Test :haha:

I know I look like a crazy lady but I want to know the Min I get a Line to go get a beta Cuz I'm only takin 1/2 the dose of P this month!!!

I have a few Bullets left but not enough for the whole cycle so I've just been takin my pills!!

I was right, my RE does operate under the mindset that in 'most' cases if you address the immature follie issue and get a nice, plump, mature follicle the progesterone issue will 9 out of 10 times correct itself. I definitely had low progesterone. Then on Clomid, once we got the dose figure out my progesterone was normal and my luteal phase extended from 11 days to 14 days! So Sis, you may be just fine. Especially if you had some Femara lingering helping those follies to mature. Progesterone has to be used with IVF, but with IUI or even just natural cycles it is not always a necessity. Docs just like to be safe than sorry. It doesn't hurt the woman to put her on progesterone... Well other than her pocketbook if she doesn't have insurance.

My nurse told me that my number would have to be below 10 before they put me on supplements.

So you may be just fine without it.. Some women do have a progesterone issue even after producing a mature egg, but this is an exception rather than the norm from what I have been told.

Well just takin what I normal have to take cuz my P was pretty low 7.5 I think hopes it enough!!! ;)

I think my holistic dr was right she told me if they would just let her handle my meds I'd get PG well this cycle I did everything she told me to do and it looks promising!!

Plus the bio stuff I take is Prob stronger than man made stuff so I think I'll be ok!!

Thanks for the reassurance!! :)

Was your progesterone checked before you took Femara or after? Cuz if they tested it on a nonmedicated cycle or even a cycle where Femara didn't really work for you, your progesterone could have been low due to the follicles/eggs being immature. Even my first clomid cycle at the low dose of 50mg, my progesterone was only 7. Clomid didn't help that month. Next cycle we boosted me to 100mg, I O'd early and bam my progesterone was 12, which they said was fine. On 150mg, my progesterone was about 14 I believe?

Hopefully your holistic docs tips are just what you need!

Since you're discussing prog, have either of you researched it for early pregnancy yet? I googled mine and got v worried. :cry:

I know u have to continue it for the first Tri Pbl!!

What did u find what's bothering U???

Oh and if that truly is a singleton I say GIRL!! ;)

So how are u handling the Supps are u still takin your Vitamins Asprin etc??

PBL my OBGYN and RE both think that as long as progesterone is over 10, it's fine. Some women are naturally higher and some linger between 10-15.

Does your RE not have you on supplements? Or do you think it isn't enough?

I came across this paper:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15591085
I had to convert the usual progesterone measurement of ng/ml to nmol/L (https://www.endmemo.com/medical/unitconvert/Progesterone.php), but it seems like my levels were actually at the low end of the miscarriage group. :cry: The participants were receiving slightly higher progesterone supplementation via a different method, but I did find this discouraging.

Has anyone ever heard of normal progesterone levels in early pregnancy?

Well, I finally founda couple others, which have very different ranges:
https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003714.htm
https://www.baby2see.com/preconception/progesterone.html
:shrug:

Pbl what was your level?

Also I hate to tell you this but once you become pg you begin having all these fears rational or not. You don't think it will happen to you but it does. So even though it's really hard try not to worry about it to much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->