my next phone

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
my phones up for renewal ... i have a HTC desire now and my husband is anti-apple lol so what would you suggest?

Samsung Galaxy s2 without a shadow of a doubt.I love mine:cloud9:Its better than an iPhone in my opinion x

I hate apple myself.

Blackberry just isnt upto date looks wise for me.

HTC is hit / miss depending on batch lol

ive currently got samsung galaxy s2 - love it.

It was voted over an iphone anyway, fracton of the cost win/win really :)

I know you said not apple but id vote iphone every time

If you want a galaxy the new 1 comes out in march or may

Get an iPhone just to show him how awesome they are :)

i have a blackberry torch and i love it as it has both full touch screen and a slider with keypad

saying that i have just ordered a samsung galaxy s2 not getting it until 13th feb though as i have opted for it in pink which is just being released

the s2 is fab, dh has one and i rate it above the iphone too

Get an iPhone just to show him how awesome they are :)

I hate my iphone. The only thing thats awesome is the fact is has an ipod in it. Im going to smash it in to 1000000000000 pieces when i upgrade - i hate my phone!!!!!!!!!!

Samsung Galaxy s2 without a shadow of a doubt.I love mine:cloud9:Its better than an iPhone in my opinion x

I agree with this :thumbup: They are far better than the i-phone, my OH is upgrading next month and he is going from the i-phone to Galaxy s2

I'm definitely in the galaxy s2 team! I can't wait to upgrade!!!!!

another for the galaxy s2. i got mine when it came out last year and love it lots lol

DH has Galaxy S & I have the Dell Streak...I would recommend either of these

my DH also has an HTC (wildfire) and is going for the galaxy this time!

I hate apple myself.

Blackberry just isnt upto date looks wise for me.

HTC is hit / miss depending on batch lol

ive currently got samsung galaxy s2 - love it.

It was voted over an iphone anyway, fracton of the cost win/win really :)

The thing is I always want the best, regardless if price and I dont think apple are, i think i phone you just pay for the name and being part of the i phone mania, the more i read the reviews online the more i am convinced its not for me. I think it will be the samsung, although i am also tempted now by the samsung nexus as it has the new iod tech on it. decisions decisions ... thanks ladies for all your opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->