My nipples...

Lau88

Reaction score
seem to have taken over my breasts and I'm sure Braille can be read on them the amount of raised milk ducts I have. Sorry tmi I know, I justmiss having nice boobs :(

I think mine look and feel horrible. OH said they are "awsome". Maybe we are talking about 2 different pairs :D

you're not alone! hugs

Thanks ladies :). Mines the same sini I feel like a horrible boobed yeti ATM (this baby's given me a belly n leg hair over growth) and yet my oh is loving it. Altho that may be to save himself getting moaned at for saying the wrong thing lol

seem to have taken over my breasts and I'm sure Braille can be read on them the amount of raised milk ducts I have. Sorry tmi I know, I justmiss having nice boobs :(

:rofl: SAME!

x

im with you on this one, OH kindly nicknamed me burger nipples the other day how mature of him :haha: xx

lol my dh is loving the change in my boobies and says they are amazing....I just see a bigger pair of knockers with HUGE nipples and milkducts galore...Men lol

Lol I'm not so sure they'll enjoy them after birth when they're down our knees haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->