My opk arrived today!!

Thanks for asking. Only been doing it 2 days now coz only got the thomometer on Monday. Both temps were the same. 97.2 farenhight seems a bit low to me but I do it at 5:20am when my other half wakes up to go to work coz I don't get up at the same time every day. All I really want to know at the moment is if I ovulate coz I've been on the pill for so long. Will start using opk on saturday, cd11 to see if I get any positives. Is there anything I can take to make my body ovulate?

Hey,
My temps have been ranging from 36.1 to 35.9 with the odd .1 higher or lower. I'm in the same boat. I just want to know if I am ovulating :) If you are at 97.2 that's 36.2C. I thought mine were low too but everyone is different. I take mine at 7:30 because I also don't get up at the same time.

Not sure what you can do to make yourself ovulate. I've just been trying to relax :)

What bc were you on before ttc? And how long have you been off it? Hope we both ovulate soon!

I was on Alesse and finished my last pack end of March. I did have a regular cycle after that but this one is on day 47. I think I might have ovulated... but being new to this I'm not 100% sure. Lets hope! :)

Let's hope you did! I'm mew to all this soon so I guess it'll take time to get uses to all of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"