My OPK as HPT dpo experiment..will it be BFP???

this happend to me, i kept getting positive OPK's like over a week after ovulating, but i was getting positive opks and negative hpt's those days and then eventually i stopped using the opk's as they were wrecking my head and a few days later got my bfp!!! sounds hopeful tho, i know i was told this when i asked this question a few months ago and it proved true for me!! good luck!!!

Loving your chart, honey! I'm pretty pissed at mine right now. Maybe it happened late enough in the evening that it decided to drop instead of going up? I dunno... but I'm not a happy bunny right now! :(

Nice looking ID on your chart charlie and as you are already a Mummy I'm counting "feeling pregnant" as a very good sign!

Megg - hpo?!!! Are you trying to make the 2WW even longer?! By my rubbish maths 2WW would be 336hpo!

Oh to be in the 2WW with you guys...

xxx

Holy bejeezus @ 336hpo! Let's not count in hpo anymore, shall we? LOL After my temp this morning... I dunno what the hell to think anymore! :( Better go up A LOT tomorrow!

i think the hpo need to be totally dropped it sound like it will never come.

Fx you get a good result onn there test

well ladies opk today is darker again was light yesterday but not sure if means anything, going to me dads for dinner will post pics wen home for ya all :winkwink: hope ya all have nice relaxing sunday :flow: xx

I was counting in HOURS past ovulation! It was sort of a joke.. a very scary joke! Can you imagine if that's how we all counted it?

^^ LOL hahahaha i seeeee!!!
couldn't figure it out, was like "hours per... hmm what else starts with o" and "harry potter something?"

i agree, hpo is depressing

ha ha ha ha ha HPO that funny, megg u do know how to keep us girls smiling dont you huns :friends:

ok so i didnt update with pics yesterday so gonna do yesterdays and todays in this post ok here we go im not seeing much change if honest but in my body i bloody am, boobs hurt (never for af) totally moody OH is NOT my friend today :rofl: well we will see im assuming af WILL come as not to be gutted after failing this experiment :rofl: ok pics.....

first 2 pics are yesterdays opk added second 2 are this mornings added.....

Attachments

• Picture 2810.jpg
    Picture 2810.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Picture 2811.jpg
    Picture 2811.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 30
  • Picture 2816.jpg
    Picture 2816.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Picture 2817.jpg
    Picture 2817.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 79
WOW they are getting darker for sure hun!! how exciting!! hows u 2day hun?

xxx

Todays is much clearer than yesterdays!! Fingers crossed for you hun!

OMG! I don't know what you're talking about! Those are definitely getting darker!!! :hugs:

OMG! I don't know what you're talking about! Those are definitely getting darker!!! :hugs:

now its dry it defo does look darker but they are opks i cant set my heart on them right now can i huns? it will be sad to see af if i do and iv done that for 16 months now i dont like it makes me all :wacko:

ok so im 11dpo and here is what im having....

not much cm anymore (that never looks a good sign as in preg i ALWAYS get it :()

boobs are tender at times defiantly but i dont usually get this for af so YAY

im very moody i mean i woke with the biggest strop on this morning and emotional too crying at things on TV that aint even sad :rofl:

not sure on temp being high today might have nap in bit with lil one and temp after that but i know it will be very inaccurate just better than no temp :winkwink: lol

ok so if i wake tomorrow with a high temp still and a darker opk i will test for sure, af due from tomorrow till 15dpo so heres [-o< that its :bfp:

No, hun... I know you can't completely count on them... but it's more in your favor to see them getting darker than not! I'm surely hoping this month is for you! :hugs:

P.S. I can't help but look at your little "Come on.. 2nd line" blinkie and see how early I can start to see the other pink line develop! I think it makes my line eye even worse! LOL

haha oh megg u do crack me up :rofl:

ok so megg this is mainly for u but for all u girls obsess over ok so i caved and tested with OPK again with SMU this is what i got first pic is the opk alone then next pic is the new opk under this morning what ya think???? still not excited :wacko: bet its just my LH its always bloody there :hissy:

Attachments

• Picture 2827.jpg
    Picture 2827.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 2830.jpg
    Picture 2830.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 22
OMG! That's getting SUPER close to positive! I sure hope it's HCG! That would be SO exciting to see it unfold like this! :hugs:

I agree with Megg! That is looking so gooood! I hope it's HcG! Fingers crossed!

My BFP was confirmed via OPK in November last year so it can be done and it did look like yours thats what made me get a digi !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->