My OPK as HPT dpo experiment..will it be BFP???

no blood up there, but the position of it worries me, it's low, closed and firm... i keep reading it should be high, closed and soft when pregnant

still getting dark opk's though (not as dark as two days ago but i didn't test with fmu today and yesterday)

i made my paper sheet to make a opk vs hpt thingy like you.... but i can't find pritt LOL (or any glue for that matter, guess it's still in the boxes from moving haha)

hey TB huns. Ok what i dnt get though about ur opks is this .....if they were picking up HCG wen pos them 2 days why would they now go light again, wen u preg hcg continues to rise i remember my first opk when doing one in preg being a pos like ov right then 3 days later omg the test line wa nearly black and control line was very very faint due to dye being all in test line, ok can i ask huns u see the days u got pos opk did u get the line on ur hpt too?, if so it could be that it was chemical :cry: and thats now why hcg dropping and opks gone light again? so confusing huns i cnt imagine how u feeling, ok so if tomorrow comes and no af u must test again as they ur technically 1 day late for af at 15dpo xxxx will be keeping eye on ya huns :winkwink: xx

well the one that was positive or nearly postive was two days ago with fmu.
the day after i took one at 5pm, and after drinking alot, so it was diluted, obviously fainter then,
today's test was done around noon and is about as dark as the one before the positive one

will test again tomorrow with fmu instead, see what that does...
is 15dpo officially late? i never knew that... shouldn't cry victory too soon, i've had LP's of 16 days before,
but never cycles longer than 30 days (not in the past two years anyway)

well in a docs eyes being 15dpo is officially late yes BUT normally many women dont know there LP so they use 14 as a last day of LP as its the most common LP length, but ur saying ur LP can be 16 days sometimes this would mean ur not technically late then till 17dpo, also if u oved later than usual huns then ur cycle will be a few days longer xxxx
defo test with OPK always with FMU huns as LH is lowest in morning urine so HCG will shine through better :winkwink:

I'm stalking this and might join in! I have 9 OPKs left this month. I think I'm done testing for O. I'm pretty sure I missed my surge! LOL So, I'll start using them again at 7dpo to see what I can see! :) Hopefully we'll all get positive results this month!

I'm stalking this and might join in! I have 9 OPKs left this month. I think I'm done testing for O. I'm pretty sure I missed my surge! LOL So, I'll start using them again at 7dpo to see what I can see! :) Hopefully we'll all get positive results this month!

YAY meg, will u also post ur pics here oh please please please :)

this will be great fun and defo something to do this boring 2ww lol xxxxx

Yes ma'am! I'll definitely be posting them! :) We have about a week or so to wait for my pics to start showing up though! :)

Yes ma'am! I'll definitely be posting them! :) We have about a week or so to wait for my pics to start showing up though! :)

yay thats fine huns i will keep everyone entertained with mine for now ;), come on ladies u all know u want do this with us in ur 2ww, anyone else??? :rofl:

elooooo sweety, how r u today????xxxx

i ok huns, just chilling at moment waiting for kids bedtime at 8 :yipee: house all clean :laundry: all done so now time for a :wine: maybe just the one though ;) :blush: and bit of TV, how are u today huns? sorry havent replied to ur PM will do soon as kiddies in bed sweetie :winkwink: xxx

i ok huns, just chilling at moment waiting for kids bedtime at 8 :yipee: house all clean :laundry: all done so now time for a :wine: maybe just the one though ;) :blush: and bit of TV, how are u today huns? sorry havent replied to ur PM will do soon as kiddies in bed sweetie :winkwink: xxx

same hereee, but not drinking tonight.....my cousins got a babysitter for ther 10week old lil girl and cuming to mine (i secretly wanted the baby here mor than r craig and his gf haha) but were playing come dine with me haha its our turn tomorow so maken them a meal and few drinks then ther staying here for the night.haha fingers crossed u wont b aloud to have any drinks for 9months!!!!okey doke huni no rush :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and as i sed on another thread.....I HOPE WERE ALL WAKING UP EASTER MORNING HEAVING AT THE SMELL AND SIGHT OF EASTER EGGS haha!!!FX'd!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :dust::dust::dust::hugs:

same hereee, but not drinking tonight.....my cousins got a babysitter for ther 10week old lil girl and cuming to mine (i secretly wanted the baby here mor than r craig and his gf haha) but were playing come dine with me haha its our turn tomorow so maken them a meal and few drinks then ther staying here for the night.haha fingers crossed u wont b aloud to have any drinks for 9months!!!!okey doke huni no rush :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and as i sed on another thread.....I HOPE WERE ALL WAKING UP EASTER MORNING HEAVING AT THE SMELL AND SIGHT OF EASTER EGGS haha!!!FX'd!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :dust::dust::dust::hugs:

and i third that notion too :thumbup:, sadly i cannot get out of sickness in fact i suffer a condition not many know about called hypremesis its awful and i normally end up in hospital for at least a week in first trimester, its a sickness condition where ur stomach will not tolerate ANYTHING be it food or even water, whereas normal morning sickness can usually be subsided for a while with eating some dry food hypremesis is nothing like that, with my daughter i got so dehydrated that i collapsed and woke in hosp on a drip, baby was fine but i was on verge of becoming a dried prune, thank fully after 5 days on a constant fluid drip and some good safe anti sickness pills and i was fine soon as 11-12 weeks hits in back on track no sickness feeling great.....cant say im looking forward to that again but OMG bring it on baby!!!!!! EASTER SICKNESS HERE WE COME :rofl:

ok so im getting some more twinges and cramping but im trying to ignore it, bit early for af cramps but not counting on it being a sign just yet :winkwink: so girls what u think of my chart and that dip at 7dpo?? xx

I'm loving the dip! I hate that the 2ww takes 2 weeks... I know, I know... It's right there in the name, WTF do I expect? lol

this thread is so much fun. I think i'm addicted to stalking it to brighten up my day. I'm on cd12 or 13 and no sign of O. I think i'm a lost cause though cause i usually have irregular cycles. the last 4 have been 6wks, 5wks, 3wks annd 4 wks. Can't work out when i O so i'll be poas for the rest of my life urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

so love reading this post though heheheehe Easter sickness would be great, then i wouldn't have to cancel my chriatmas plans

Ooh, ooh... I think O is over!!! I'm pretty sure I'm about 2hpo (hours past ovulation)!!! That means I can start using OPKs in about a week! I'll see if I'm right in the morning. I hope that's what the stabbing pains were tonight!

Ooh, ooh... I think O is over!!! I'm pretty sure I'm about 2hpo (hours past ovulation)!!! That means I can start using OPKs in about a week! I'll see if I'm right in the morning. I hope that's what the stabbing pains were tonight!

morning meg huns yay for ov being over and ur 2ww starts, ohh i cnt wait for ur opks too YAY...well my opk is very faint today but im not worried at all, firstly i wee'ed 2 hours earlier than normal and secondly i know it wont go truely pos till after a hcg would tell me anyways but i gonna try wait till these go pos b4 testing, will do pic in 2 secs just sticking test down xxxxx
megg huns did u bed during ur pains or b4 or after, YAY catch that eggy chicken xxx

I did last night, which was before the O pains... and I'm going to tonight (its 2:45am here) before I sleep! Also planning on tomorrow as well... just to be safe! Hoping for a temp shift in the morning! If it popped this evening, then I should still have time to get some extra swimmers to it! Hoping, hoping, hoping!

oh well done chick and yes u defo have some more time to get some more lil swimmers in go for it huns u be covered nicely , oh cnt wait for ur testing to come to now yay xxx

ok so starting to wake up a bit now think it time to take and post pic of opks again lolxxx

ok so here the pic, kids been driving me mad just got chance to sit pic it and upload it, todays is alot lighter than the rest not too worried though as i wee'ed very early compared to normal and its only 9dpo i not stressing BUT today i got this weird feeling i just feel "pregnant" its really odd and im loving my temps going up slowly again hoping this time it actually means something for me yay so heres pic as promised and Megg cnt wait for urs this week gonna be so slow :hissy: :rofl:......

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 9dpo2.jpg
    9dpo2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 43

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads