My OPK as HPT dpo experiment..will it be BFP???

ok so here is todays opk in line with others, its darker but nothing major and i took a stupid hpt that had a dissapering test line me and my lil sis (18) both saw this line then bang looked evap in about 1 min flat still does and so faint cnt even pic it :hissy:....well test again tomorrow with fmu on frer i hope here are opks for now.....

Attachments

• Picture 2829.jpg
    Picture 2829.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Picture 2830.jpg
    Picture 2830.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 42
I did the same thing with opks (thread in preg gallery) I only did 3 and noticed it was getting darker, so poas (like you do) and got a bfp. So it does work.
Charliemarina there looking fab, good luck hun

Oh and thanks and big hugs for the idea :hugs:

thing is though they do get darker towards af to as LH rises a bit just b4 that so im finding them very hard to have confidence in TBH! hoping that this test was just too faint for eyes and that the instant evap was not evap and just start of bfp coz i used silly wee to do it with lol xxx

Yes thats true didnt think about that. I wasnt due, I tested at 6dpo (silly I know) and kept seeing something but put it down to evap. Then 8dpo I got the bfp, after doing the opks.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/288691-thought-id-share-my-opk-hpt.html

Yes thats true didnt think about that. I wasnt due, I tested at 6dpo (silly I know) and kept seeing something but put it down to evap. Then 8dpo I got the bfp, after doing the opks.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/288691-thought-id-share-my-opk-hpt.html

had a look ur thread huns funnily enough was looking at it yesterday weird thing is my opks even b4 ov i always get a line kinda like first ones i did at about 3-4-5dpo thats normal for me all cycle round till ov i just really hope this hpt i got is a pos not evap i dnt egt why a evap line would happen in 30 secs flat how is that possible :hissy: just my luck and my F****ng evap making piss :dohh:

What make hpt was it hun?

it was an answer brand huns looks exactly like frer but without words written on the stick telling you preg or not preg, why what ya thinking huns do u think my wee wasnt held long enough?? why would it do that i never seen evap b4 1 min up seriously??? :shrug: i actually getting pissed off now :hissy:

also i have tender boobs (new even for af)
seriously wanna kill OH but he is being fasty too :(
and temps are going up higher have a look, bloody TTC im seriously not happy right now girls :cry:

EDIT: i found a pic of the box here u go huns it this crap one which i actually found fab a year ago...:hissy:

Attachments

• answer_pregnancy_test_-double_28077.jpg
    answer_pregnancy_test_-double_28077.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 2
Im confused, okay not hard! :rofl: You got a line within a minute, it stayed right??? We need a piccy to ponder over, thats sounding like a bfp missy!

Yeah... I'm agreeing with Michelle! I don't think an evap can form in less than a minute. In fact, that's the opposite of an evap!!! I also require a pic of the actual test lines! I say BFP!

ok so right maybe i explained wrong here is what happened im so blonde :wacko:

right i Pee'd on the hpt right and as it went over test line i instantly saw a line which stayed until the control line was visible too. then i ran u stairs to my sister shouting omg we done it again only to find what looked exactly like an evap it was bloody odd girls, it still looks evap but defo not picable its tooooo light iv tried :hissy: im saying evap till iv got this test today and got result on that, having to hold fmu now for 2 hours till i get test oh this is gonna be fun :rofl:

I'm still claiming its a BFP! LOL Good luck with today test! Hold in that FMU! Be strong! :rofl:

I'm still claiming its a BFP! LOL Good luck with today test! Hold in that FMU! Be strong! :rofl:

Omg Megg, when did you get back on here :hugs: thanks lovely.

Charliemarina, why not piccie it and we can try and get our best squinty eyes on

i am following this thread hun and really hope this is it for you xxx

Omg Megg, when did you get back on here :hugs: thanks lovely.

Charliemarina, why not piccie it and we can try and get our best squinty eyes on

I've been back for some time now! I haven't seen you around though! I'm sticking mainly to the TTCAL forum. I don't feel right in the normal TTC area. I venture out there once in a while... but not for long and run screaming back into here! LOL

i got my BFP after using OPK's to test like this. they never got really really dark like a HPT but i did see them getting darker and wondered why i was permanently ovulating :lol: then someone said they pick up HCG as well so i got a HPT and it was positive. Unfortunately it has just ended in MC but it defo does work to detect pregnancy! Good luck :) xx

well ladies ....... i held FMU and i got :bfn: just awaiting af now got some cramping going on :hissy: just wish she would show now so can start again if she dont show then will test again, got not even an evap today so that test i took was just shit :rofl: will update if she shows ladies hope she stays away the bitch :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->