My OPK journey

Here is this mornings test. And here is the funny thing. I always o on cd 20. And when i take royal jelly the earliest has been cd 15. Today i am cd13 and Positive opk!! im sooo glad i ve been doing lots of bding!!
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/Sal%20Pics/WP_000200.jpg

THanks, im actually thrilled I feel like this is meant to be!! Oh was supposed to be heading out of town tonight so no bd...BUT...his car wont start so he is stuck at home with me which means BDing again! LOL

Here is todays opk. Positive again. So when i temped i usually ovulated the day after first opk so im going to assume im ovulating today. But keep bding just in case. until sunday anyways. :p
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/Sal%20Pics/WP_000203.jpg

OH had some performance anxiety last night so im kinda bummed i didnt get that day in... :(

Tonight i cant....hes out on business...im hopiing tomorrow morning will be enough..

Today's is more positive than yesterday's in my opinion hun, it's closer to the control line, at least in the pics anyway :thumbup:

Good luck! May the force be with you!

Thanks darling!! i think so too but in real life they look th same

Well, i am offically in the tww now. 3 dpo. I promised myself NO ss, but of course im driving myself nuts with it. So i figured i ll do like i did last time i got my bfp. I ll write every day stating any symptoms i feel (or make up) and hopefully it will get the whole ss out of my system if i allow myself a certain amount of time directly for it.

3 dpo- feeling a little bloated since 9:30 am. Which isnt uncommon for me. My cm is less then normal, and watery today. Yesterday and sat it was stretchy but thick. My breasts have been sore since yesterday, but not reading too much into that. My breasts like to play hide and seek randomly all the time with the pain. Its annoying. Other than that nothing else. Which i suppose it quite normal given im only 3dpo lol.

I ve decided to take my first test the 4th of feb. at 10 dpo. So countdown begins 7 days until testing!

Thanks Blondy!! my its been soo long. How are you darling?? And how did u enjoy the weather last week :p

Well its time for my daily re-cap of symptoms.

Today gassy, slightly bloated. boobs no longer sore. Cm is creamy but not as abundan as usual. LAst few cycles have been lacking in cm after O. Suppose im following trend.
Also have really bad heartburn at around 5 o clock

6 days left until testing!!

So todays SS lol

Cm still not alot, although i do admit i ve been drinking LOTS less water than normal. Today i feel exhausted even tho last night went to bed early. Waking up i had a slight pinch in left ovary and felt it a little later on too. Also seem to be very irritated with oh. Short fuse. OTher than that nothing else. IM getting extremely hopeful about thsi cycle in which id really rather not. The dissappointment is getting annoying.

5 Days until testing!

Hmm not sure about valentines day yet. You?

Symptoms seem good xx

No we arent doing anything special, but i made him a little something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->