My OPK journey

Don't worry, you're not the only one who feels left behind :hugs:
That's one of the things I've felt most difficult to deal with since being on here. I feel like everyone's getting pregnant and I'm here, waiting on all my fertility testing :cry:

I'm glad that you are doing well in everything else though and I hope you have a lovely Christmas :hugs:

That's what happened to me originally hun. I joined and everyone I had met got pregnant. I ended up taking 2 years away from the site and then came back.

Everyone is different though, you do what you need to do xx

Remember, every woman has a right to be a mother and just because someone else gets pregnant, it doesn't mean you are less likely to. You know this :hugs: you will get your forever baby and when it comes along, it will be clear why it hadn't happened before. There is a time for everyone, even if it doesn't seem like it, I promise you xxx

Happy new year. Hope 2013 brings your forever baby xxx

THanks darling. :) Im soo happy u have yours ;)

Quick update on me. Im 3 dpo have started charting so that people can keep track of where i am. Feeling hopeless already this cycle. Guess my impatience is getting the best of me. Gosh. and i didn't bd as much as i wanted to. Oh was sick before o and a few times he had performance anxiety so didn't help...uhhhh. Guess only time will tell now. Im finding it harder and harder to stay positive. ...

It is hard. A few cycles my oh couldn't finish around ovulation and it is very frustrating but I tried not to let it stress me out x

Its always easier said than done. ;)

Afm i took my temp this morning. 36,8 which compared to my other charts for 6 dpo its a good temperature. :) Testing monday morning at 8 dpo. Hoping i see a little line.

Thanks everyone i tested and bfn. Its still early but somehow its still demotivating.... :p

not even a shadow of a doubt blank blank blank

In later news....i was in the car running errands and BAm i got hit with an enormous pain in my gut. Approx 2-3 fingers above the pelvic bone to the right. Im not sure if thats where my ovaries are or my fallopian tubes where the egg might be traveling down but holy hell! its been on going for 10 min now and it hurts to even walk. Its lighter than before but if i move to fast or stand up it pulls and pinches. I dont want to symptom spot....but im thinking this could be a good sign...but then again if it hurts this much and i am preg what if its ectopic....Oie so confused. lol but im hoping in 2 days time a test will tell me what this is. ;)

Really?? Did it really hurt too. How early did u get them because im only 8dpo and got a bfn this morning

Had them that early and still get them now so your not out!

Im hoping more its a sign im in that out ;) But i have myself convinced that if its too early for a positive hpt than it MUSt be too early for signs and this is all in my head.

I tested with an opk...i know i know ALWAYS a bad idea...but it was fairly dark for this point in my cycle and my temp shot up...so...maybe. Re-testin tomorrow morningwith a hpt

THanks darling. How are things on your end coming along?? Where are u in your cycle

Bleh, pretty rubbish really. I'm only on CD5 at the moment, I had some blood tests for FSH, prolactin and rubella immunity and I'm just waiting on the results.
I'm also hoping for DH to get SA done this month.

I'm pretty stressed though as DH was very ill with menigitis over Christmas and I've got 2 exams and 2 assignments in the next few days. I'm also going down to London next week as I've got a graduate job interview.

Stress, stress, stress! :haha:

How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back