My OPK journey

OH my that does sound stressful But a trip to london could be relaxing too. Hope you take advantage of it. hope the interview goes well. Did u get results from your tests yet
?

Thank you :)
Unfortunately the trip to London won't be relaxing... It'll literally be a coach down there, food and then to the hotel, followed by interview and exam the next day then coach back 2 hours later! Although wishing I'd planned a little more time for some shopping! :haha:

No, I had the tests yesterday... I could probably call tomorrow... But may wait until Thursday depending on how much free time I have.
:)

hello ladies, mind if I join this thread? I've been ttc for about 2 years now and this is my last cycle.. if it fails i'll be going on to IVF.. really hoping for a BFP but not too optimistic..

I've been using IC OPKs and they have been dark for almost 2 days now but not yet positive.. in the past 6 cycles of using OPKs, I've only got a positive once and the other have been close to a positive but not dark enough..

has been a really frustrating journey with colleagues and friends around me getting pregnant but trying to stay as positive as I can..

:dust: to all you ladies and a HnH 9 months to the expectant mums :happydance:

Hey Flowermal nice to meet you. Sorry your ttc journey hasnt been easy. :hugs:
I hope ur last cycle brings u a wonderful surprise ;)

Wellsk is it too late to accidently miss ur plane and have to tak ethe next one? :p i think some tickets have insurance for that kind of thing. ;) Because u never know. :p

AFM tested this morning. BFN of course.....lord. But i was having line eye and posted a pic and a friend said she saw the line too..but im not too excited because im sooo doubtful. But im finding it impossible to think of anything else....uhhh

Sally, did your thread move? It's not in journals anymore :shrug:

Well i had one in waiting to try and now im back in an old thread of mine...to be honest im not sure where this thread is..but this is i suppose my journal until i get my bfp. (im hopin the mind over matter will help) LOL

if u d like i ll post my test here and if someone could invert it that would be great ;)

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/Sandras%20Pics/WP_000190.jpg

I can't invert it as on ipad, hoping someone else can......... soon!

That's what I thought, it's in the opk test gallery, no problem as I'm subscribed anyway but for some reason I hadn't noticed it before and just assumed it was in ttc journals!

Ah well, it's all good, no point moving to ttc as soon you'll get to start a preggo journal! Fx'd xxx

Hey Flowermal nice to meet you. Sorry your ttc journey hasnt been easy. :hugs:
I hope ur last cycle brings u a wonderful surprise ;)

Wellsk is it too late to accidently miss ur plane and have to tak ethe next one? :p i think some tickets have insurance for that kind of thing. ;) Because u never know. :p

AFM tested this morning. BFN of course.....lord. But i was having line eye and posted a pic and a friend said she saw the line too..but im not too excited because im sooo doubtful. But im finding it impossible to think of anything else....uhhh

Thanks Sally! Hoping that you get your miracle soon :hugs:
Eh I also kinda have a line eye and not sure if I see something as well :winkwink::winkwink:

I had it inverted. 2 people out of two have said they saw something but i really cant see anything anymore. lol Either way hoping 12 dpo will give me something

I can definitely see a line! Although not sure if its pink or grey. :shrug:

Well re tested this morning...was supposed to wait be we all know how that goes. LOL
and bfn. Meh....guess im preparing myself for next cycle i suppose.

I have no idea why i did this to myself...but i tested again this morning. its still bfn so considering im 12 dpo ..being realistic a bfp isnt going to show up now. So i m out, and i am really tired of this darn game. Since may 2010 i ve been waiting. We started ttc so i was waiting to get my bfp for 9 months. then i waited for oh to be ready all the while every cycle hoping my pills would fail. Giving myself useless hope everytime. And now we are fully starting again and i already feel defeated. like somehow the game has won and i have lost. and now it is pure torture watching my whole family coo over my younger sister who is preg and in no sense of the word deserves it. And i have to watch the family take her side when she says extremely hurtful things to me, because the BABY is more important right now. So she gets away with everything. And i am more and more isolated, hurt and broken. it has now been 11 months since i last got preg and it is so hurtful to know another year has almost gone by without me getting my angel when others so freely get theirs. I think this bfn is hitting me really hard. And im rambling and crying for no reason. But i just feel so alone. Oh wont talk about ttc or babies because he is scared and doesnt want another miscarriage. and in the world of men what u dont discuss doesnt exist.
For years i have lived with not doing things in case i was preg. not bokoing trips, not drinking, not staying too long in the sun. not taking any tattoo appointments Not drinking coffee! My whole life was on hold for this baby that isnt coming and im SOO tired of it. I feel like i wanna crawl in a hole and not come out for a very long time

I'm really sorry Hun :hugs:
My biggest piece of advice would be to just carry on with life and continue enjoying everything. Because I kept putting everything on hold and have wasted a year of my life!
We will get our babies soon hun, and we will appreciate it so much more :hugs:

Thanks hun! xxx Yes. I think i will start doing that. so last night i had some friends over and had a bottle of wine. The could have been preg so i shouldn't didn't stop me. And next morning af is here. Goes to show that whole night would have been wasted had i decided to let the i could be preg interfere again!

I ve started my royal jelly yesterday and dirnking lots of water for lots of cm. And oh started his b6 again. So im hopin g this is the winning combination. ;) Plus the medium said i d be preg in feb so this COULD be the cycle!! :) Because the time i o i ll be testing in feb!! the 5th to be precise. if i stay on track like the last few cycles.
Work is soo slow these weeks im going crazy! Oh is supposed to find out this week if he can get a week of his job so we can coincide our vcay days!! this would be the first time ever!! so excited!! :) hoping it works out!

How is everyone else?

ok Ladies, seeing as this is my opk journey and its in the ovulation test section, im going to (like last time) post each opk as i do them until its positive. ;)

cd 12 test
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/Sal%20Pics/WP_000131.jpg

According to my calculations i should o sat. so :) Very exciting! xxx

Nice! I like to see opk's! Good luck for Saturday ovulation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->