• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My OPK journey

whoohoo, cant wait for you to get that positive.

keep bding tho just in case, :) have some spermies in there waiting for o. :)

Definitely going to do that. OH has been well into :sex: recently which is great even when we aren't doing it just because O is having!

Thats great!! Im hoping you get the chance to catch that eggy!!! :dust:

Afm my routine update.
March 10th, 2012
3 DPO

Today, no symptoms to spot. Cm was pretty dry all day, in the evening it got wet (wouldn't stick together when trying to stretch) my temps are not going up much. Hoping that because its early my temps will take a few days before shooting up. :S

Hi there! My temps haven't gone up much, either. They are higher than before O, but nothing like I see on other people's charts.

i cant see your chart, do you think you could post it so we could compare?

Got it. :) Also on my chart you can see I had a temp spike but it was when I had just got +OPK, so I shouldn't have had it yet? But, it was a day I had been woken up earlier than usual, so that may have explained the variation. I haven't seen a "spike" yet, just a slight increase. :/ Let me know what you think.

it looks like a good start, i think you may ahve ovulated the 10th, but im really not an expert. Thats when your temps started shifting upwards, so dunno. Lets hope tomorrows temp for you will shoot up!

It does look like that going by the temps, but I figured the OPK were more reliable since I had been woken up randomly. What do you think?

in my experience, a simple opk isnt always reliable. it seems to coincide..so i dont know.

Yeah. *sigh* I never thought getting pregnant would be so involved. :p

Amen to that, these days im really feeling unsuccessful. Those who arent trying, get it easily, and those who would give their life for it...hvae to wait....and wait....and wait.....
Just seems unfair.

Yeah. I am sure it gets harder each unsuccessful cycle. Though, I have lots of positive stories. One of my close friends was trying for a year with no success. Her & hubby both tested with nothing but "unexplained infertility." She had an appointment for IUI and she got pregnant before her appointment! Now she's been trying for #2 for a year and a half and this month is her 3rd cycle of IUI. Another friend of mine started trying as soon as she got married (August 2010) and didn't get pregnant until August of 2011! She wasn't using any supplements or OPK or anything, just old fashioned BD. Their stories of nothing out of the ordinary make me feel better and that sometimes simply time is the answer. Easy for me to say at cycle #2, though. Hang in there girly, I am sure your BFP is coming soon. *love*

thanks hun! I hvae faith it will happen, im just getting really impatient. :p :)

Its war MF!! You'll win this war against AF ! :D

Still no O for me :(

Hihihi Thanks hun! ;)

Still no o, i was sure you were soo close with those tests...?! If it hasnt happened im sure it will be soon!!

Again no cm, until late in the evening. Turned out pretty watery. Wouldnt stretch or stick together. Didnt have a lot. Very minimal.
No Other symptoms.

I'm confused by them, I don't think I have had a positive yet but the one I just took is none existent... Is this normal? I can't post a picture because I am on my phone. I got a near pos yesterday and the day before and now nothing.

:s hmmm.. what are your temps like...
Sometimes we may or may not always get a positive, if we dont test often enough sometimes the surge goes undetected. Also if you drank lots of water it could be diluted.

Hope this helps hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->