My OPK journey

aww bless him, best tell him to sit down first lol

Sooo...I have not been on the site most of the weekend and I pop in before bed and see you have a BFP!! That is soooo awesome!!! Congrats!! I will be on first thing tmrw to see your next test!!!

Been stalking your thread for a while and just wanted to say CONGRATULATION!!! Wishing you and you little bean a H&H9M. :happydance: Saw you over on the PreSeed thread and I'm hoping some of your luck will rub off on me. :winkwink: Congrats again!

Thanks!!
Here is my FRER if anyone wanted to see!!
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/MidnightFalls/DSCN0779.jpg

AHHHH!!! It gave me goosebumps to see this!! Awwww midnight, congrats! I am so so so happy for you!!! This so awesome!!!!! :D

Aww wow!! Congrats to you hun!! I have not been on here in a few days, very nice to come back and see you got your bfp!! So happy for you!!! :hugs:

thats a beautiful line hunnybun

how did daddy nick take the news?

lol, he was shocked, like i thought. Then started kissing my belly and squeezing my boobs because and i quote 'They will be too big and sore soon, might as well get my fun in' lol. Cant blame him for being a man. lol!

Rofl! I could totally see my other half saying the same thing. Too funny. Congrats to you both! So glad you got a BFP :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->