My OPK journey

Well just a quick update I had af, lol and got a postiive opk the 25th and 26th. We bd'd the 24th and 26th. I know its not alot, but in our circumstances it was the best we could do. We still arent fully ttc yet as we should probaly wait until we were all moved in our house. :) (which begins tomorrow evening HOLY COW YAY!)

So i am now 5 dpo and will be leaving my tests at work to avoid the temptation during my week of vacation. And only be allowed to test the 8th. By then i should have af so if i dont, i will have a good chance. asusuming my body doesnt play mean tricks on me.

As for symptoms, im trying not to ss because in the past it has gotten me no where...and when i did get my bfp i had absolutely none.
but i have noticed a twinge in my ovaries so im hoping its a sign rather than late ovulation.

Anyways wish me luck ladies i wont be on as of thursday until the 8th so hoping i come back with great news!!! ;)

Thanks hun! ill be pulling for you too!! ;) let me know what your opks say ;)

Oh, and good luck with moving!! :D Must be exciting! :D

whoohoo Sorry i havent been so present in your journal jo! gosh im not on everytime for long times and theres always about 20 pages to catch up on and i never get a chance. by the time i do there are 10 more!! hahaha how ve you been??

Thanks darling!! i get keys tomorrow evening and my shoulder and back are already sore like my muscles are just exhausted and i havent even started anything yet!!! but come back everyone tomorrow i ll be posting pics of my dresser that i made :)

whoohoo Sorry i havent been so present in your journal jo! gosh im not on everytime for long times and theres always about 20 pages to catch up on and i never get a chance. by the time i do there are 10 more!! hahaha how ve you been??

Oh don't worry about that hun, never worry about my journal, it's only chitter chatter :D

I'm generally good thanks :hugs:

Just looking at your dates! I was on holiday a week before my bfp and returned on 8th which is when AF was due and testing on 8th and got a bfp!

I hope it's a sign and you get lucky too xx

Oh and we only did it the day before and the day after ov. :hugs:

OMG!! i really hope this is a sign!! :) yay!!! fingers crossed!!!

Well ladies here is my work of art all finished
here is before https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/WP_000012.jpg
dont mind my terrible attire in the background :p LOL

and this is after
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/WP_000015.jpg

It looks lovely! Love the stars :D

How are you feeling today?

Hey darling, im feeling ok. excited because i finally get my keys to the house today. And at 5 im on vacay!! whooho and tomorrow painting and everything fun starts. To think in 3 days time i ll be enjoying a nice drink (i like the imagine of a beer on the porch with the sun, except i HATe the taste of alcohol LOL) on MY porch. :)

P.s jess those arent stars there are flowers :p :dohh:

jess did u get a scan yet, are your dates fixed or still just guess?? cuz i thought u were further...im confused. if not i ll wish u a happy 11 weeks!! :p

Right, They look like stars so they're stars in my head :dohh:

Glad you're okays :)

ill give u a pass because from far they doo look like stars. but i swear they are flowers :p haha

:haha: You need to take a close up picture, I might believe you then! :haha: ;)

i just noticed my dogs arse is nicely photographed in the first pic :p haha

Love it! Such an improvement! Love the dog arse too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"