My OPK journey

Cheesy stuff. One for each day until the 14

Its a heart with a cheesy saying like 'im nuts about you' with a bag a nuts and a reason i love him.
or you're Soda-mazing with a bottle of coke and another reason i love him. One for each day! lol

That's cute. I'm rubbish at thinking of romantic things!! x

Thanks, but not totally my idea. Got it off a very artsy creative site i visit all the time because i absolutely love it! lol

Todays SS

Oh and I fooled around this morning (was quick because we both had to get to work) but he complained that it was too tight (in the nether regions). Only other time he complained of that was when i was preg the first time. So either its a really good sign OR i just wasnt **cough cough** wet enough. lol. I also have a very subtle twinge in my pelvic region (under the bone approx) to the left. Almost feels like a mix between burning and pulling. Also round 5 pm another fun batch of heart burn today....and still extremly hormonal. So at this point im cautiously hopeful. Maybe the predictions will come true.

4 days until TESTING...

Forgot to add todays SS

I haven't really anything to add. LAst night tho my CM was almost EWCM it was exactly the away it gets before i O. Kinda got nervous actually and took an opk this morning. Its sooo neg i don't even have a second line!! Im curious as what that means...apart from not enough fsh levels in system to detect and definitely no preg hormone either, because opk would detect that. I know its early but even at this point in the game i still have a second line.....hmmm all testing does is make you question everything. LOL
Tomorrow probably won't be on as i m heading out all day to move a friend.

So for now ladies, good night and 3 days until TESTING!

I tested today, was supposed to wait until tomorrow. I saw the faintest of line and was convinced it was positive. An hour later when oh woke up i brought it to him and no line. Either i have massive line eye or it was a cruel evap. Either way not cool, and I'm feeling a lot less positive about being preg this time around.....ugghhh

:hugs:
Did you see the line right away or after the time limit? Any pictures for us?
I know how you feel though, with my chemical most of the lines were so faint I wondered if I'd imagined it. :shrug:

What DPO are you? Hopefully it's just too early and you'll get your BFP ASAP :)

tested again this morning.....its a bfn....grrrr

Saying im a little frustrated seems like an understatement. I was certain this was it, the medium had me believing this was going to be an amazing day. One i could finally get my sticky bean...instead im grumpy and to be honest a little bit in denial. ITs just not fair. This is if i count all cycles I expected a bfp at the end (couting ntnp before we were ttc) this is cycle 17....16 of those cycles were failures and after having lost our angel its extremely hard to remain positive. While watching my sister going through her preg and doenst quite deserve it. i know i know im not out yet, but realistically i know i am. And have no interest in grasping onto a strand of hope thats jsut going to snap anyways and let me fall flat on my arse. Sorry this entry is a little depressing but i need to vent and i ve no other venue given no one knows we are ttc still...

well i tested this morning against all odds, actually this afternoon just for kicks... so i didnt hold uirine in for awhile nor was it fmu...but this is what i got...anyone else see this?
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/Sal%20Pics/WP_000217_zpsec57ab86.jpg

omg im getting actually excited now....im nervous becuse maybe this is just a evap or something and im getting my hopes up for nothing!

i tested after 3 hours of holding and top is previous test bottom last one...there isnt anything on the new test....
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/Sal%20Pics/WP_000220_zpsf7da2c7c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->