My OPK's Day by Day **PICTURES**

mememe123

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi Girls,
Here is a pic of my day by Day OPKS when I was testing in Nov 2010. I got preggo that month. DTD on CD 12 AND 13.

You can see i did skip some days to save on OPKS.. and I switched brands so i took one of each at one time to make sure I had comparison values.

I see people asking all the time if what they are looking at is positive. Now you can have this as a comparison. there is a website for this too. www.peeonastick.com ... she is awesome!!

I have notes from each of my pregnany in a book from how much I weighed at each Doc appt to my tests and etc...... yes I am a pee on a stick aholic!!! hehe

Hope this helps everyone!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0645.jpg
    IMG_0645.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0646.jpg
    IMG_0646.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 36
Thanks for posting this! It's very helpful. Whenever I take opks.. I'm always doubtful.. This helps tremendously!!

here are mine from this cycle got ewcm so pulled out the sticks and started peeing, took as you can see until day 4 (starting from the top) of peeing to get the positive. Hope this helps as well

https://forum.birth.com.au/members/miss_c-albums-operation+bring+back+ziggy-picture22751-opks.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->