my OPK's i am new to this..

m2m2009

mom to 2 boys & 3 angels
Reaction score
here is a picture of my OPK test from today.. cd 14. last month i didn't get a positive til cd 15..

SIDE NOTE::: my ticker is one day ahead of my cycle..

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 40
what is my window to bd in cause my hubby is not home tonight he should be tomorrow ???

how many hours after a + do i have yet??

the bottom one is from today????

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 20
The best time to conceive is prior to Ovulation - and with a positive OPK you normally O 12-36 hours later so get on it ASAP :sex:

I reckon you would get an even darker line tomorrow :thumbup: goodluck x

this is the test from yesterday. it looks not as dark as the days before.

Attachments

• trying for number 3 003.jpg
    trying for number 3 003.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7
Definitely not as dark - I would say your surge is over and you should have Od by now :hugs:

DH wants so bad to get me knocked up that he wants :sex: all the time.... i just can't wait til i am PREGNANT again..

please pray that we get a :xmas10: :bfp:. cause i would definetly be on cloud :cloud9: ......

Ttc and today I had my surge line and had HORRIBLE pains. Apparently they are called mittelschmerz, mid cycle pains that happen when the follicle ruptures. Me and the DH took care of business the 17th, 19th and last night the 20th he worked all night tonight so hopefully we caught it!!!!! Please pray for me!!!! Next period shows to be coming dec7 so anyone else in this time frame????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->