my opk's so far but bit confused

poppielia

Reaction score
Ok. Am on cd34 and honetly thought I was out for this cycle as I never 0 this late normaly but my cycles are still all over the place from the miscarriage back in july. I woke during the night (4am) and peed on an opk and then I did another one an hour ago when I woke up! They are the last two opk's in the pic. I will continue testing today but I think the last one is a positive for me. The wierd thing is I actualy woke up at 4am thinking I was ovulating as I had horrible bad ovulation pains and had to take a painkiller but now I am confused because my lines are getting darker. Here's the pic...what do you all think?https://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad264/angiepangie2809/utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTEtMjAxMDEwMTAtMDg0Ny5qcGc.jpg. And here's another one I just did.....its the last one on the end.....and its even darker!https://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad264/angiepangie2809/utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTItMjAxMDEwMTAtMTIyNS5qcGc.jpg

Thats a positive! Go fot it girl and that prediction should come true!

xxx

yay, im similar situation, day 40 ish after mc in august and just got an opk that looks like yours today too, so hope this is it for both of us :flower:

Thanks girls....big fingers crossed we all get our bfp's this cycle....I've just updated with another pic as I've just got an even darker line on another test x

We willl be going for it like rabbits over the next 2 days....unfortunatly we can't manage more than 1 session a day as we both work and have got the kids to sort out but I guess any bding gives us a chance. Oh and ps.....my tests started getting fainter after that last darkest one I posted earlier xx

that is a lovely strong positive hun, gl :winkwink:

Good luck, i got my positives yesterday and today as well, we will all be poas together!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->