My Period is due tomorrow!

NotShowing

Reaction score
Hey Ladies. My period is due tomorrow and I am on pins and needles. I almost thought I saw blood today, but I think it was just my imagination running wild. Anyone have any tips about how to deal with the final days of waiting? :shrug: I don't want to test early this time as I test early every month only to let me know 6 days in advance that I'm not pregnant. We worked so hard this month (i.e. having sex when we didn't want to). Having intercourse days leading up to my peak fertility and the day I peaked, followed by intercourse on the day after. So, really really want this.

Hey Ladies. My period is due tomorrow and I am on pins and needles. I almost thought I saw blood today, but I think it was just my imagination running wild. Anyone have any tips about how to deal with the final days of waiting? :shrug: I don't want to test early this time as I test early every month only to let me know 6 days in advance that I'm not pregnant. We worked so hard this month (i.e. having sex when we didn't want to). Having intercourse days leading up to my peak fertility and the day I peaked, followed by intercourse on the day after. So, really really want this.

I'm due on today! My husband said he never seen these blue veins and my nipples looking like this!
I've been testing everyday for past 6 days and all BFN! I'm hoping I'm one of them who gets a late positive! I hope I don't come on today because I have been regular every cycle for 10 years!
Good luck to you too

I was at Walmart trying to not run into anyone, but an acquaintence of mine made sure she came over to tell me she was preggers again. She gave birth to her daughter after mine and it was hard to hear...She said they were not even trying!

I was at Walmart trying to not run into anyone, but an acquaintence of mine made sure she came over to tell me she was preggers again. She gave birth to her daughter after mine and it was hard to hear...She said they were not even trying!

I'm sorry :( *hugs* I can't stop hearing from girls I went to school with that they are pregnant, AGAIN, and omigaw they weren't even trying. Even though you're so happy for them and for a baby to enter the world, it's painful when it hasn't happened for you yet. Fx that baby dust is sprinkled all over you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->