My poor babies are sleeping angels

Thanks. He is gonna do the other two, or attempt to tonight. Should be fun so long as I dont jump lol

xxx

been thinking of you all week xxx:hugs: hope the tattoos go a bit better tonight xxx

i think that's a beautiful idea honey :)

it's great that you got to laugh :)

abz xx

The tattoos sound like a wonderful way to remember the boys. Post a photo once they're finished? I would love to see what they look like :) Hope you're doing okay today Jo :hugs:

Hi Jo, I think a tattoo is a great idea.

I've one booked in for my angel too. Ironically the only date they could fit me in was the 23rd April - my due date.

Hope you're ok. xx

I wanted to have my angels footprint on my foot but keep chickening out. Its a lovely way to remember your boys x

Jo

So sorry hun - hope you find the strength you will need to get through this. It's so sad that your LOs didn't make it, but you will always carry them in your heart.:hugs:

I've one booked in for my angel too. Ironically the only date they could fit me in was the 23rd April - my due date.

Hope you're ok. xx

Thank you. That's bizarre. Have you noticed any other signs/coincidences?

My babies were born on 11th of the 1st. That's 3 number ones that add up to 3...3 babies. They were also born on my dad's birthday.

It might just be me seeking comfort but me and the OH will be moving into our 3rd house together, he is 30 this year...everything seems to be 3.

And even more oddly he is covered in tattoos and is quite symmetrical...I pointed out the other night that he only has 3 stars on his neck, two on one side and one on the other. He doesn't know why he never two on each side.

He also has a piece of Latin tattooed on the back of his neck, near the stars. He liked the way the Latin sounded and never checked to see what it meant. We have now looked into it and it translates as "Thing that hurt, teach".

It's probably just me clutching at any "hope" that these are signs are babies have always been with us and always will be but it's giving me something to cling to in a way.

:)

Hope you're ok. xx

My babies were born on 11th of the 1st. That's 3 number ones that add up to 3...3 babies. They were also born on my dad's birthday.

It might just be me seeking comfort but me and the OH will be moving into our 3rd house together, he is 30 this year...everything seems to be 3.

And even more oddly he is covered in tattoos and is quite symmetrical...I pointed out the other night that he only has 3 stars on his neck, two on one side and one on the other. He doesn't know why he never two on each side.

He also has a piece of Latin tattooed on the back of his neck, near the stars. He liked the way the Latin sounded and never checked to see what it meant. We have now looked into it and it translates as "Thing that hurt, teach".

It's probably just me clutching at any "hope" that these are signs are babies have always been with us and always will be but it's giving me something to cling to in a way.

Wow that is freaky stuff - that latin tattoo is a lovely quote. My OH is getting "what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger written down his forearm. I like to think our beanie links into that. Other than the due date tattoo i've not noticed anything else really.

I wouldn't say i'm religious as such, but I do believe that there is some sort of superior power, and that things happen for a reason. My friend is very spiritual, and after her MC years ago she went to see a clairvoyant who talked about a little boy who had come to be named. I like to think that my baby is always near by - keeps me going.

If there is something out there that makes you feel better and gives you some sort of hope and relief from the pain whether it's tattoos or coincidental dates i'd keep hold of them :hug:

Hope you're ok. xx

Wow that is freaky stuff - that latin tattoo is a lovely quote. My OH is getting "what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger written down his forearm. I like to think our beanie links into that. Other than the due date tattoo i've not noticed anything else really.

I wouldn't say i'm religious as such, but I do believe that there is some sort of superior power, and that things happen for a reason. My friend is very spiritual, and after her MC years ago she went to see a clairvoyant who talked about a little boy who had come to be named. I like to think that my baby is always near by - keeps me going.

If there is something out there that makes you feel better and gives you some sort of hope and relief from the pain whether it's tattoos or coincidental dates i'd keep hold of them :hug:

That's a nice tattoo for him to get :)

I keep seeing a really deep blue too, my mum wondered if I was seeing their aura. We have spiritual friends and I am going to speak to them but now is too soon.

I've printed out one of the pictures of all 3 of them together for my purse and they are on my phone too so I can see them when I am not at home.

Do you know what tattoo you are getting?

x

It's nice that you have photo's to remember them by. I've still got my pregnancy test in my top draw for a keepsake, not the most pleasant lol, but I remember when i was so happy to get a positive :)

I've had a tattoo designed. it will go on the top of my back. It's a baby wrapped in a blanket with angel wings coming out of the side. It will be symmetrical, a bit like david beckhams guardian angel tattoo. I've asked them to design it so that the babies head is bowed so I can't see the face. I never got to meet my baby so I thought it was more meanigful. I've been meaning to upload the picture of it for ages to this thread t show people. you've just re-motivated me to do so :D

I agree... Hold on to anything that brings you comfort and don't try to analyze if it's maybe just coincidence! Life is too short and too fragile to spend it all analyzing whether something should actually make us happy or at least hurt a little less. I think it's all beautiful how it's worked out in 3's! Perception is reality! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->