My poor babies are sleeping angels

Hun, I'm so so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you.

Having experienced a 2nd tri loss too I understand how devastated you are feeling right now, no words I can say will make this any less painful though I really wish I could take that pain away for you.

If you ever need to talk or just someone to listen, please pm me hun.

Take good care of yourself and sending you lots of cyber hugs x

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Take all the time off that you need, but please take care of yourself. This is not your fault at all!!! We are here when you need it!

GP I'm so sorry to hear this news. You did everything you possibly could for those little boys.

We're here for you when you're ready x
RIP little angels. xxx

I only just heard about this all tonight. I'm so heartbroken for you right now. You will be in my thoughts, honey! :hugs: to you and your angels! xx

Jo, I am so so sorry. I know there is nothing I or anyone can say to take away your pain but I just wanted you to know I am thinking of you hun and your precious angels. We are all here when you are ready. Lots of love and hugs to you xxxxxxx

I just wanted to add, all the things you are thinking and feeling are totally natural. You are bound to be a bit up and down for a while, anger, sadness and blame are all normal feelings and the only thing that eases them is time, but they never fully leave you. Sending you huge hugs :hugs: and think you are so brave for sharing your story with us all, I am sure it will benefit other women who have had or are having similar experiences and like the other girls, just wanted you to know I am thinking of you still. I wish you a healthy recovery and don't let anyone rush you hun. The grieving process is different for everyone and there is no time limit. Do it your way in your own time, just like you always have, lots of love xxxxxxxx

I am so so sorry for your loss hun, As hard as it may be try not to blame yourself it is nothing you have done x

I'm so saddened to read this news, Huge hugs and love to you and your family, and please make sure you do go to those who've been so strong for you so far!

I can't express how sad this is but sincerely wishing you all the best.

Rest in peace little boys xxxxx

Oh sweetie I have just heard about this thread. My thoughts, prayers and huge hugs are with you and your beautiful sleeping angels. So sorry for your losses. glad you have family around to support you at this awful time.

Im so so sorry Jo....Ive just read this now on the other board.

RIP boys xxxx

I am so sorry for ur losses sweetie, ur in my thoughts x (((((((((((hugs)))))))))) Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to have heard your sad news Jo :( I was thinking of you (I haven't been on B&B since last week, and I was really hoping to hear something positive tonight when I signed in). I hope you have had an opportunity to see your little boys and to say goodbye. I hope you're doing okay :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->