MY poor Baby

vicky

Reaction score
Went to my sure start near me about an hour ago, made kacy walk their and its not just round the courner if i'm pushing kacy it takes me a good 5 mins or even longer, she was really excited when we got their and looked really proud of her self.

Anyway, she was playing nicley in the soft play bit with this other little girl, then she went home, and the nursery kids came in because its attached, they were all playing nicley then this kid not much older then Kacy maybe 2 or younger went up to and grab her face round her mouth (i hope that made sense) Kacy didn't do anything didn't cry (she usually stands up for her self) so i didn't think anything about it. Then all of a sudden she did it again twice It was so fast she caught kacy of gard she went falling on the fall ( I FELT LIKE PUNCHING THIS GIRL i didn't) and she had dugged her nails in to Kacy and made her bleed, (Gave the girl the evilest look in the world) the nursery carers got hold of the girl and took her some where, i went outside and they centre gave ME a medie wipe and a cloth to clean the wond up they had to put a plaster on it cos it wouldn't stop bleeding, They gave her a free drink and a frosties bar (Kacy Choose it)

When Kacy had started to calm down they came over to me and told me that the little girl wouldn't be aloud in the soft play area anymore with the other children from the nursery unless she had one to one supervision.

I feel so sorry for my baby, it was suppose to be a treat for her and it ended up us going home half an hour later we had only been their 15 minutes.

She is now tucked up in bed having a sleep.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry really wanted to have a right go at that girl for hurting Kacy.

aeee bless her, its horrible then your child hurts themselfs, even worse when someone else hurts them!

Hope she feels better soon hun

xx

aww hun thast a shame her treat ended up with her with a sore face :(

hope shes better soon hun and next time she goes it will be much more fun for her not having that other kid their

xxxxxx

Nice kid! I don't think!

Hope kacy ok! Personally would have gone nuts!

horrible i know - but kids can be so mean.
probably have lots more to come.

Bless her!! I hate bully kids, and I feel like doing to them what they do to others......I don't obviously, as that would be wrong, but I get so angry that they are allowed to this i.e lack of supervision by staff or parents!

The nursery staff were very apolgenitic (sp?), they were round the courner where i was sat near, and they were sat where the main of the kids were, they kept coming to check Kacy was ok.

After i got home put Kacy in bed when i got back, when she woke up she was screaming so had to give her some calpol, and clean it up and try and put another plaster on it while she screamed. She now seems back her normal little self.

aww bless her wot a wee shame!!!

Kacy is fine noe just got the marks on her cheek, we are putting magic cream on it

Aww poor little Kacy, it's horrible isn't it?
a little boy at Jacks playgroup kept making a beeline to him and knocking him over and stuff, i really lost my rag last week and told him off, the mother gave me evils but i didn't care as she had been sat right opposite watching it happen!!!
I hope Kacy isn't put off to play again

Good for you jo!

I wuld do exactly the same!
xxx

awww poor little thing, I hate it when places like that get full of kids, our LO's are still little and vunderable round older children, poor Kacy, I like it when theres just the two of us in there and have the play area to ourselves, nice and quiet.

Hope Kacy is ok now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->