My poor baby.

S

Serene123

If only she knew when she was laying with her nappy off kicking her legs, smiling and giggling, that a horrible woman is going to stab them later!!

Second injections. Eek. :(

They take the nappy off?
Hope she is ok and not too grumpy later :)

No I've been playing with her this morning with her nappy off. I always leave it off in the morning so she can have a kick about, but little does she know, someone is going to inject her later!

Oh wow your brave lol! I'm too scared to leave his nappy off, I saw where it went on my OH when he was little...EVERYWHERE lol

My LO had her second lot on monday she was ok. Hope hers go ok today

xx

She was absolutely fine. She only cried because the meningitus one stang, as soon as I picked her up she was back to smiling away!

awww yeah the needles are horrible. I always felt so bad for Angel after because she would cry as soon as it went in her leg... but soon after she forgot all about it
Us mums are always more traumatized by what they go through than the babies are.

I thought you were going to write that you take lots of photos of her when she is laying there all cute and naked. Brennan also has naked baby time in the morning and after nap time to give his bum a bit of air, and I take loads of photos of him that way. There is just nothing sweeter than naked baby bum!!!

Aw glad she did ok. I know Erica's shots always bother me way more than they bother her. The whole day I'm nervous and dreading going to the doctors... Your little girl sounds like a real trooper! =)

Pft, she screamed her head off from 6pm untill 10pm! Her leg bruised :(

Oye, I hope she's feeling better now though, other than the bruise. Poor mite.

Isis has her 3rd set this Wednesday :hissy:. I hate hearing her pain cry, it makes my stomach all knotted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->