My Pregnant Fiance I need Advice

Hubby_SVU

Reaction score
I'd like to hear from some moms and people that have been in the same situation as i'm going through.

In January of this year 2019 I met the most amazing beautiful women and mother to 5 children. We hit it off on the first date and never looked back. fast forward to September of the year 2019 I asked her to marry me. She immediately said yes. A few days later she gave me a card and wrote in it she couldn't wait to spend the rest of her life with me. Now we had talked about having another child since I had met her she always said she would have one for me but I needed to hurry up because shes not getting any younger. Im 36 shes 43. On October 15 she had taken a pregnancy test. On October 21 she told me she was pregnant. That week I could tell her attitude with me started to become more sharp by that weekend anything I did would annoy her. I do not live with her but I would stay every weekend and come throughout the week. October 28 she stopped talking to me when I was able to get her to text she said "I need space and time to think about what I have going on in my life". Over the course of the next few days I pleaded with her not to leave me out of this I reassured her i'm not going anywhere i'm in this 100% Her response was "I have to assume all responsibility for this child and can't assume your going to help with any cost of anything" Now I always give her money 1000 here 500 there I've probably given her over 10k in the last year just to help here and I bought 70 inch tv new sectional tv stand big cabinet and a new dinning room set and I don't even live there. Not bragging just saying what i've done. I pay for 3 of her children's braces every month that's 300. she keeps saying "I don't know how im going to pay the 220 a week for daycare" I asked her if she still loves me she said : I love you yes, I have no desire to live with you at this time, I don't want to talk, I can't explain why I feel this way, I just need space. We have an app on our phones called life 360 its a gps app her and her daughter and I are on it so I know she's safe I can see where she's at if I wanted to. I have been over at the house when shes not there to drop a gift off for her it was a pregnancy pillow which she didn't like and through it in the living room for the kids but all my pictures are still on the wall, refrigerator and night stand. I tried to go up to her work about 2 weeks ago when I got there she was standing in the hall and saw me and started yelling at me told me to get the hell out and punched me in the chest so I left. She was still wearing my engagement ring. I asked yesterday if she promised me she won't leave me she said I promise. Im a very emotional person and I love her so much. I send her ubereats all the time to her work. I just don't know what else to do I want to see her so bad I want to be there to help her in anyway I can but she won't budge. Is this hormones? She's now in her 10th week. She wont go to the doctor till after the first trimester says its a waste of money. Im lost sad and hurt. This is my first child. She also says she’s resentful that she’s pregnant and 43.

Last edited:
Didn’t want to read and run. This sounds like a very difficult situation. I can’t offer any advice but hopefully things will improve x

I really hope things all work out. It's a very difficult situation and u seem like such a lovely person. Good luck

Either you're not the dad, shes just using you, or shes very hormonal and NEEDs to go to the doctor.

Make a choice for yourself. Chase her or dont. If not, chase a dna test and then your child.

Either you're not the dad, shes just using you, or shes very hormonal and NEEDs to go to the doctor.

Make a choice for yourself. Chase her or dont. If not, chase a dna test and then your child.
So when she told me she was pregnant she said I could tell my family and we announced it to the other kids. I can’t imagine her letting me do that and it not be mine.

Not sure this will help but with one of my pregnancies I became horrible during my first trimester. Couldnt stand for my husband to touch me at didnt want to cuddle with him or interact with him at all for that matter. By second trimester my feeings went away and i was back to normal. Not sure why this happend but pregnancy hormones can be a pain.

So when she told me she was pregnant she said I could tell my family and we announced it to the other kids. I can’t imagine her letting me do that and it not be mine.

In the negative, to make you stick around...

But hey not my egg basket.

You sound like a really sweet guy to her and I just hope she isn't taking advantage of you for everything you do for her. Hopefully it is just hormones and she will come round?

You sound like a really sweet guy to her and I just hope she isn't taking advantage of you for everything you do for her. Hopefully it is just hormones and she will come round?
Just in the last month I’ve put over $6000 away in a savings account for her and the baby the only thing she says is You don’t have to do that for me I never ask you for anything.

Just in the last month I’ve put over $6000 away in a savings account for her and the baby the only thing she says is You don’t have to do that for me I never ask you for anything.

Stop doing it and you'll find the truth

I’m not trying to sound harsh or upset u but wow,I don’t know why this woman is treating u so badly,firstly please sit and read ur post,if this was a mate of urs spending all that money on someone who was treating them so badly what would ur advice be? U sound like a lovely genuine person so please don’t let urself be taken advantage of.my dh has told me I’m different since being pregnant but my response is that I just can’t be dealing with his drama so I’m speaking up more and he clearly doesn’t like it,we tend to get hormonal and agitated quicker but that is no excuse for treating someone like the way u are being treated,she needs to wake up and see what she has before u do and find someone more deserving.i would be questioning the baby also I’m afraid as this is a giant leap in behaviour.i really hope u. An sort this if that’s the path u choose,best of luck

I’m not trying to sound harsh or upset u but wow,I don’t know why this woman is treating u so badly,firstly please sit and read ur post,if this was a mate of urs spending all that money on someone who was treating them so badly what would ur advice be? U sound like a lovely genuine person so please don’t let urself be taken advantage of.my dh has told me I’m different since being pregnant but my response is that I just can’t be dealing with his drama so I’m speaking up more and he clearly doesn’t like it,we tend to get hormonal and agitated quicker but that is no excuse for treating someone like the way u are being treated,she needs to wake up and see what she has before u do and find someone more deserving.i would be questioning the baby also I’m afraid as this is a giant leap in behaviour.i really hope u. An sort this if that’s the path u choose,best of luck
I had said a few days ago
“I’m trying to make sense of all this. I have real concerns. I haven’t said it but I think you’ve been with someone else I just get the feeling and your not giving me much hope or light on any of this. I’m concerned I’m scared I have to much love for you“
Her reply was
“Jesus Christ I didn’t anyone don’t want to see anyone just want to work and take care of my kids and when I have the desire to do anything else you’ll be the first one I call”

You realize she isnt going to magically fess up right? Why would she? You take care of her, pay for stuff, etc. If this is love, dang, my DH is seriously lagging behind and needs some lessons....

Break up with her, take your stuff and money. The next girl, DONT do this stuff and I guarantee she will like you for you, not material or selfish reasons. Im not one to usually say this, but MAN UP.

I had said a few days ago
“I’m trying to make sense of all this. I have real concerns. I haven’t said it but I think you’ve been with someone else I just get the feeling and your not giving me much hope or light on any of this. I’m concerned I’m scared I have to much love for you“
Her reply was
“Jesus Christ I didn’t anyone don’t want to see anyone just want to work and take care of my kids and when I have the desire to do anything else you’ll be the first one I call”
So that end comment is her telling u that she doesn’t want a relationship with u right now,she just wants to work and take care of her kids,my advice.....let her! Stop contact,more importantly stop all money,and I mean all,she wants to take care of her kids? Then their braces are her responsibility.ive heard of treat them mean keep them keen but this is someone just taking advantage of someone with a nice heart.until she realises this then u deserve the love u give out,this is all one sided and she’s making u sound like some crazy stalker that she wants nothing to do with,honestly I think back right off and see her change if she really loves u then she will realise what she’s done but if not then ur feelings sadly weren’t shared in the first place

I agree. She is taking advantage of you. She wants to be on her own but wants all the things you are giving her.
You deserve better than this.

But it doesn’t make much sense because we had got engaged she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me always wanted me over and to be around none of this started until she was about four weeks pregnant. She has been texting me a lot more and I’ve been getting an i love you every day. She does work a lot of hours in the retail industry she didn’t go to bed last night until 3 AM she says she’s tired all the time. But she is talking to me more I am headed over to the house this morning to take two of her kids out for the day.

It makes perfect sense.

You're not going to listen to us and then one way come back, posting " you all were right". This type of relationship never works out. Married or just dating.

Stop this nonsense today. Right now. Shes got a good show going and you're following. " she loves me" "but she said..." oh my word. STOP.

U can’t see it because ur in love and desperate for her to feel the same so nothing any of us says is going to do anything.shes clearly been nice because ur taking the kids off her hands to give her a break.its not her being nice inviting u over to make u know ur loved,she’s letting u help her out again,I’m sorry that u don’t want to see it but I really hope In the future u do and u meet someone that will make u see how badly u have been treated.good luck with everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->