My reading from Gail, I'll update in 2012 :)

mwaah

Mummy to two xx
Reaction score
Ok so you ladies got me really wanting a reading so here it is. I am posting it so I can update to whether or not its accurate. I hope so as she predicts a fast minimal pain labour!! Totally opposite to my 1st. xxx

Month and year you will conceive August 2012

The date you will give birth April 27th

Babies weight 7lbs I see 4 to 6 oz

Looks : A very healthy looking baby I see here, spirit show me this vision of a very lively, lovely and pink baby boy, he will be quite vocal, and have quite alot of hair, dark in colour, and very chubby cheeks, very cute looking with his expressive face, a beautiful baby boy

Labour details: I sense the word fast, so Im not sure if its a c section if you perhaps had this with your last baby, or just a very quick labour, I see this as minimal pain then your baby in your arms, and I dont pick up on drug relief, or much details, just straight forward, and quick!

Babies personality, interests/traits in early years. Into everything and everyone, and quite a handful, if there is a question to be asked, he will ask it, if there is an answer to be found, he will find it, he will love to learn, explore, discover, very bright too, and have such a kind nature too, love of walking, playing, and I keep seeing mud around him, may connect with outdoors, just a love of nature too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->