• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My reading from Gail (psychic123)

oceania

Reaction score
I received my reading from Gail today...wow its so awesome I really hope it comes true lol...

Linking in around you I firsrtly sense such alot of positive change coming in on your path for you, I feel also that some of 2011 has already brought change too, and I feel your heading for a very new cycle in life

Pregnancy is showing as highlighted around you perhaps sooner than you think as I feel spirit show this today within your reading, earlier than planned

You have a lovely lady linking in around you from the spirit world, who shows alot improving around finance and property here, and she says this is needed in order for your life to be just right when your pregnancy happens, but she doesnt want you to worry about anything as she says over the next 6 months, life will fall into place for you, and all your thinking or planning will come into your path

Looking at relationship, I see this as lasting and secure, and perhaps relationship has not always been settled for you in the past, but no problems show here ahead

Pregnancy is showing for you for October 2012, and your more than overjoyed with this news, I see your pregnancy goes very well, as does you labour and birth, and a beautiful baby boy is born 2013, I feel an average time labour, spirit dont show this as excessively long or short, and I see you cope well with alot of support around you, your son is around 6lbs just over, and has lots of hair quite dark too, a lovely bond shows between you

I then see a further pregnancy for 2015, I feel this to be around July, possibly August and a baby girl born 2016, again a healthy pregnancy labour and birth show, and your daughter is a good birth weight around 8lbs, not quite as content as your son when he was a newborn as she seems to have quite a stubborn side to and will feel alot more hungry, but this will even out and settle down, and she completes your family for you :) x

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

Has she been correct for anyone
?

Glad you were happy with yours, she hit on some pretty accurate stuff for me!

How do i find her? :blush:
I've tried searching for her, but nothing comes up. :shrug:

Try ebay and she also has her own website, Gail goes by psychic123uk. Ebay is usually cheaper!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->