My readings (Yes, I'm addicted)

C

charlie_lael

Just thought I'd share my readings with you ladies. :thumbup:

Cheri22 says:

"Hi Charmaine,
Your husband is getting cold feet! Men!!! They are showing you guys having a DECEMBER connection. so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. They are showing me a BOY.
I am actually seeing a boy who has very much hair when he is born and you liking to spike it up. I am unsure if it spikes naturally but it just seems to always be up! Hes always going to be a more relaxed person. Not one to argue and is defiantly not an emotional type person. He would rather share his ideas in an intellectual manner than have any emotion become involved. He tends to stay away from other peoples problems. Would much rather they deal with it on their own. Hes open to providing suggestions, but is not going to do the work for someone else.
I am seeing him as someone who is very sensible. Knows what he wants out of life and is able to move towards that goal. Wanting to be a part of something big, but is also not going to try and steal the thunder from someone else idea. I am seeing him always having a doodle pad around him and often doing little drawings. Always going to be really good with drawing pictures and is usually the one that will be doing cartoon type characters.
They show him always very good with the computer. I am seeing him as someone who its going to come second nature to, and even at a young age, is working the programs. Putting up his own games and loading it, and often surprising people that he has already figured it out in.
When it comes to career paths, they show him linked to working in computer animation. I am unsure if this is linked to movies/shows, or video games, they just show character builds and him using the computer (hes definitely right handed).
when it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 27. They will have one girl and one boy of their own.
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri"

Mesina ( I liked hers the best, she was so sweet and so spot on about a lot of things!):

"Past: The energy in your marriage is very sweet and connected. I believe that you and your husband have come together in a very lovely way – I sense a lot of laughter and happiness around you both and believe that you have a very good friendship underneath the romance and love for each other. I also see a lot of sacrifice, you both have given a lot to this relationship and while others around you may have said it would not be what you believed it was, I feel you are proving everyone wrong and going very strongly forward.
But it has not been an easy journey for you both. I feel that there have been times when I sense you have nearly given up or succumbed to the negativities around you – yet turn to each other and you will have your answer. There is a deep bond between you, let that guide your future and lead you through the obstacles ahead.
Present: Here I see you trying to find yourself. I believe that the call to Motherhood is very deeply ingrained in you and I sense this need for family and love around you. I believe that you should be trying already and sense that while you are doing your best to centre and ground yourself, I see that your plans ahead are very focused on having a baby. I feel also a frustration, I know that things are not happening “quickly enough” and I do not mean just with pregnancy, but with other things in your lives as well. I am being told that you both are throwing caution to the wind and trying for this child, as though the timing is not quite right on a practical level, yet you both simply hold the faith that it will all work out in the end. And I have to say, I believe it will. I sense that things will come together, perhaps not in the “ideal” way, but not in a way that doesn’t work either. Everything will be fine, embrace your path ahead and I feel that you will not only find yourself as a woman, but also find your true calling as a Mother.
Future: When I focused on the timing of a child coming, I felt toward the end of the year. When I laid out the cards I got the same confirmation – I feel around December is the ideal month for pregnancy, although I suspect you may be finding out in December that you are pregnant (so possibly a November conception)– and I feel you connecting with the child in your pregnancy very much in March time. Somehow March is a turning point for you – I believe then you are starting to experience the wonders of pregnancy and feel you have entered your second trimester around that time – but also you seem to be changing within yourself and growing with the pregnancy as a woman. I feel your husband just so happy but equally worried. He seems to be concerning himself with the practical elements and looking forward to Fatherhood, but terrified at the same time. I keep feeling he doesn’t want to make the same mistakes as his own Father – although I am not suggesting his Father wasn’t a good one to him, I just feel this vision of him trying to do better and needing to do better. Tell him, he will be an amazing Dad and will always be there for his child.
Personally – I feel you will have a son in your life – I believe it will be this pregnancy that brings one. But you will go on to have more children, I see you with three. I feel this settling period once you’ve had two, then I sense this change in you a few years later after the second child for a third. I believe you may have two boys and one girl if I am picking up the energies right.
Try to keep your life as stress free as you can – and when life is not allowing you room to breathe, then simply make time to relax each day. It’s important that you take care of your mind, body and soul to get pregnant and during. I feel if you visualize yourself pregnant as well, it will help the body prepare for the child ahead.
Good luck! I get the feeling you will be very happy with your child ahead and pregnancy. All the best to you and your family.
Blessings,
Mesina"

Mary:

"Dear Charmaine,
Thank you for allowing me to read for you im most grateful , if any of your reading is unclear please let me know , i will now look over your pregnancy path with my spirit guide Ashton to help..
Ok dear firstly i can see conception around March 2012 could before this but no later than march as i see you with a tiny baby bump then.
I believe you will give birth to a healthy baby boy at 39 weeks of your pregnancy... Vaginal birth lasting 4 hours with 5 minute pushing.
He will weigh 7lbs
I can see him born at 7.00 am on a sunday morning.
I do see conception again for you in November 2014 and i believe you will conceive a healthy baby GIRL.
If any of your reading is unclear please let me know , and of course let me know how you get on with dates ect.
All my love Mary "

I find it eerie that Mary said she sees me with a bump in March, 'cus that's when Mesina said I would feel more comfortable with my pregnancy. :)

Gail says:
"Linking in around you, as I tune into your energies, I feel you want and will have children, but I feel spirit are showing strongly you have alot yet to go through, and achieve before this comes into your path
I see alot of progress around goals and ideas around you within 2012, and spirit show me a celebration around an achievement too, which will open many doors of opportunity
Looking at pregnancy now, I see 3 children within your life time, December 2013 for your first and a baby girl born 2014, all is well and healthy with your pregnancy labour and birth
I then see twin boys born which is lovely to see within a reading as this doesnt come about too often and spirit give me October 2016 for conception, and a 2017 birth, again all areas healthy and well
So to clarify I see 3 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future"

So! Everyone pretty much says this December. Except Gail, she says 2013, but still December! I guess we'll see. :)

Wow Gail is way off isnt she! :wacko:

My Messina
I like my messina reading too, she was the only psychic that had predicted i had problems concieving.........and ive had alot of readings :blush::rofl:

Past: I really do feel that you are ready to embrace this pregnancy ahead and I sense some heartbreak around pregnancy already with you. Have you had some difficulties conceiving or lost a pregnancy before? I do not see details I will be honest – I just feel heartbreak. Perhaps this is taking its time! Yet I believe that the timing is right in your life and that you are ready for this now. I see you wanting this for some time and I keep feeling a worry about finances here – meaning that perhaps someone was concerned about the money being ok and ready for this.

But I must admit – the timing in the recent past doesn’t look as good as now – I feel that now things are more settled and stable for a baby to come into.
Present: I certainly feel a lot of changes in the air and I also believe that you will move shortly after or right before your baby’s arrival. I just see that a move is needed for the baby, so there is a feeling of change all round because of this little one! It’s all good changes for you however, but costly – I keep going back to the financial issues and feel this may be an ongoing worry or concern for you.
Something within you is changing too however and I get this sense that this pregnancy means the world to you. I just feel an emptiness that only this child will fill and until things get going with this it will be difficult to “settle” within yourself.
Future: When I connected to Spirit, I was told the month of December that you would conceive. The cards confirmed this and I felt a strong pull toward an August birth. I get the feeling it may be early December for a conception. I certainly sense this baby between late summer and early fall and believe it will be a very energized soul.
I feel you will have a boy as I see a male child in your energy. I also keep feeling 3 children in your life and sense a deep bond with them all differently. You are a wonderful mother and I believe that your time spent pregnant will be an enjoyable one.
This will be a very strong willed boy – I believe his energy is a very “I’ll do it!” attitude. He has a sensitive side and I see him at times being misunderstood because of personality conflicts like that within him. But he is a lovely energy and one that will make you so happy.
I wish you all the best ahead! Good luck!
Blessings,
Mesina

My Gail

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you Paula, I firstly sense such alot of positive change coming in on your path for you, I feel also that some of 2011 has already brought change too, and I feel your heading for a very new cycle in life, You do show alot of confusion or dissapointment around ttc, and spirit want you to relax and not get too tied up with dates and timing.
Pregnancy is showing as highlighted around you, I sense you may have a small worry about this, or that conception is taking a little longer than you would ideally have liked, but spirit are showing children ahead for you
You have a lovely lady linking in around you from the spirit world, who shows alot improving around finance and property here, and she says this is needed in order for your life to be just right when your pregnancy happens, but she doesnt want you to worry about anything as she says over the next 6 months, life will fall into place for you, and all your thinking or planning will come into your path
Looking at relationship, I see this as lasting and secure, and perhaps relationship has not always been settled for you in the past, but no problems show here ahead
Pregnancy is showing for you towards the end of 2011, and your more than overjoyed with this news, I see your pregnancy goes very well, as does you labour and birth, and a beautiful baby girl is born 2012, I feel an average time labour, spirit dont show this as excessively long or short, and I see you cope well with alot of support around you, your baby is around 6lbs just over, and has lots of hair quite dark too, a lovely bond shows between you
I then see a further pregnancy for 2013, I feel this to be around February and a baby boy born 2012, again a healthy pregnancy labour and birth show, and your baby is a good birth weight around 8lbs, not quite as content as your Daughter when he was a newborn as he seems to have quite a stubborn side to and will feel alot more hungry, but this will even out and settle down, and he completes your family for you :) x
So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

Mary said i would be pregnant by xmas and that i would have a baby bump, but ive got a bump but thats from eating too much food :haha:

My favourites were Mesina, Brenda, Luna, and Gail :thumbup:

I have had other readings from Brenda, Jenna, Hilary, Panrosa, Psychic Star, Psychic Sky, Babyprediction and Luna :blush: i have had loads :wacko::rofl:

xx

Ha ha, me too. I didn't really like Gail's reading. I guess 'cus she didn't seem as specific as Cheri or Mesina.

I have had 2 or 3 readings from Gail and not one has come true :dohh: but I keep going back for me :haha:
I loved Mesina she was spot on with things she said! She mentioned my loss and also having trouble!

Xx

Yeah. :) she's sweet. Im not so sure about Gail. I won't be going back for more. She sounds like a sweet lady, I just don't know about her readings. I hope Cheri and mesina are right about December. My chart is crazy right now, its looking like a bfp, but i dont want to getmy hopes up. Lol.

WOW your chart looks amazing! I've got my fx'd for you :wohoo:

Xx

I'm kind of nervous about this cycle. If Mesina and Cheri are right then I'll have my :bfp: soon. :wacko: I don't want to get my hopes up.

To Paula: I noticed our readings from Gail had some identical paragraphs :nope:

Here's mine

Linking in around you I firsrtly sense such alot of positive change coming in on your path for you, I feel also that some of 2011 has already brought change too, and I feel your heading for a very new cycle in life

Pregnancy is showing as highlighted around you perhaps sooner than you think as I feel spirit show this today within your reading, earlier than planned

You have a lovely lady linking in around you from the spirit world, who shows alot improving around finance and property here, and she says this is needed in order for your life to be just right when your pregnancy happens, but she doesnt want you to worry about anything as she says over the next 6 months, life will fall into place for you, and all your thinking or planning will come into your path

Looking at relationship, I see this as lasting and secure, and perhaps relationship has not always been settled for you in the past, but no problems show here ahead

Pregnancy is showing for you for October 2012, and your more than overjoyed with this news, I see your pregnancy goes very well, as does you labour and birth, and a beautiful baby boy is born 2013, I feel an average time labour, spirit dont show this as excessively long or short, and I see you cope well with alot of support around you, your son is around 6lbs just over, and has lots of hair quite dark too, a lovely bond shows between you

I then see a further pregnancy for 2015, I feel this to be around July, possibly August and a baby girl born 2016, again a healthy pregnancy labour and birth show, and your daughter is a good birth weight around 8lbs, not quite as content as your son when he was a newborn as she seems to have quite a stubborn side to and will feel alot more hungry, but this will even out and settle down, and she completes your family for you x

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

You also have:

Linking in around you Paula, I firstly sense such alot of positive change coming in on your path for you, I feel also that some of 2011 has already brought change too, and I feel your heading for a very new cycle in life

Pregnancy is showing for you towards the end of 2011, and your more than overjoyed with this news, I see your pregnancy goes very well, as does you labour and birth, and a beautiful baby girl is born 2012, I feel an average time labour, spirit dont show this as excessively long or short, and I see you cope well with alot of support around you, your baby is around 6lbs just over, and has lots of hair quite dark too, a lovely bond shows between you

(for me it says october 2012 instead of end of 2011, and that its a boy etc but otherwise exactly the same)

I then see a further pregnancy for 2013, I feel this to be around February and a baby boy born 2012, again a healthy pregnancy labour and birth show, and your baby is a good birth weight around 8lbs, not quite as content as your Daughter when he was a newborn as he seems to have quite a stubborn side to and will feel alot more hungry, but this will even out and settle down, and he completes your family for you x

Even the end was way too similar :S

OMG :shock: that is really similar to yours! To be honest I thought the 1st one was mine until she said son then I realised :dohh: its almost like she's jiggled it around abit and resent it!! Ah I am a little bit gutted and angry now :sad2::trouble:

Xx

that's spookily similar! :/

kinda makes me hope that my gail prediction of january conception is wrong and I conceived this cycle!

I hope you have too :dust::dust: did Mesina say December?! She said beginning of December for me: :argh::haha:

Xx

she said December/january the first time and then January the second time but both times she specified it would be a Libra baby. I want them to be wrong about conception date :haha: I'm 7DPO :happydance:

Well they do say give and take a few weeks either side of their prediction! :dance:

xx

I didn't really put much stock in to Gail.. She seemed a little fishy to me. :shrug: Maybe that's just me being skeptical though. She also said December for me like everyone else, but she said 2013. :shrug:

her reading was my favourite one, she said some spooky stuff that she couldn't have guessed but she could still have got my conception month wrong :)

I've actually lost all hope for this cycle, I just know I'm out but I reckon next cycle is the one ;)

With Gails reading she did say things that kinda relate to me! But shes predicted wrong twice for me previously! And i still went back :dohh: twice again :haha: and she 1st predicted before xmas and i got another one to double check and she predicted end of Jan 2012!

Xx

I really hope I have conceived this cycle so I don't have to wait any longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->