My Reiki 21 day Detox

Can i sit at the pc? lol.
Might go watch more life on mars actually

yeah you can sit here, just try not to do much, like housework etc, dont do anything that will distract your mind, this is meant to relax you

x

well i lay down on my bed for this and read a magazine, about 5 mins into treatment i cud feel a "sensation" in my stomach, i was really relaxed(had to put my mag down as felt really sleepy lol) was like i was asleep but still awake if tht makes sense, teh sensation in my stomach kinda dropped to my back(i was lying on back) and went over to the left, it started to kinda fizz up thn stopped, thats all i really felt :D

so is this where u tell us u just sat laughing cos u nvr did a treatment :rofl:

Just talking to Yvanne on msn about this, we seem to have got similar feelings. I also got a "bubbly" feeling in my stomach and slight twinges on my left side

i did do the treatment, altho Coby wouldnt go to bed and was climbing all over me, was worried it might affect you guys, but thankfuly it didnt.

what was it like, just bubbling? nothing else...

x

wen it sunk towards my back it was kinda a bit painfull! it was like a baby kicking lol!!!

shit, that was prob Coby lol i said to Jase to get him off coz he was crushing you lol

do you suffer with back pain normaly? coz Reiki will work tyo bring out that pain then heal it, so any aches and pains you both have will get worse over the next 24 hours, but then ease right off.

Sorry, should have mentioned that before lol

x

now u tell us :rofl:

it was kinda sore yeah!!! wow, tell coby off :rofl:

have had bother with my back since i had epi with chloe, was really relaxing! well cept wen i was squished :rofl:

I think i probably would have felt more if i'd did as yvanne did and laid on the bed instead of watching the tv.

lol wow Yvanne, thats mad, so sorry about that lol

You guys should of felt tingleing, vibrations or heat, or all 3.
deep relaxation is another sign its working and just a genreal soothing feeling.

did you get any of that?

x

lol i cant stop giggling thinkin a baby squashed me!!!! i was really relaxed, cudnae b arsed readin i was so relaxed lol!!! i guess teh feelin in my stomach cud b described as tingling, but was quite jerky movements too

how do you both feel now?

Best thing to do, is make notes of how you feel over teh next 24 hours, any aches, pain or headaches, and then how you feel after they go etc

xx

lol i feel tired, cud happily go to be dteh now if i didnt have so much to do lol!!!

well just see how you go, im not 100% convinced it worked yet..

xx

I was a bit skeptical, but amazed at the results Yvanne got.
Id quite like to try again another time and actually lay on the bed and relax properly.

i belive i linked in to your energies totaly, but im not sure if the Reiki part worked.

I will defo try again another day when Coby is asleep in bed, little shit lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back