My Reiki 21 day Detox

didnt stay for long, but while i was tehre i had a treatment, and it totaly blew my logical theroys out of the window lol :(

So i guess there is something in it after all

xx

hey hun how u feelin bout it all now xx

hi hun,

feeling much better about it now, i belive in hands on Reiki and spirits etc

but i still dont belive in the distand Reiki, i need proof.

xx

well wen ur qualified to do distant reiki ill b a guinea pig! ive never had reiki so wud notice anythin diff :D

i can do it now lol, will grab you on msn or something later to sort it out with you

x

ooooooooh!!!!!! yay!!!!!!i cant wait!!!!!!

Id be willing to be a guinea pig too if you want more than one body to try it on :D

yeah sure, no problem

just to let you both know tho, i dont belive in the absent healing so it may not work lol

xx

i will try to send it to you both at about 9pm tonight, i will do it for about 30 mins.

So try to make sure your relaxed and calm at that time and then let me know after (post in here) if and what you felt.

xx

cool gr8 excuse 2 sit n rest for half an hour ;)

Make a post jsut before or cath me on msn, ill forget otherwise lol

dont forget, 9pm!!

remember to post in here after to tell me if and what you felt, if you feel nothing, then post that too

i dont want to tell you, coz then i will be placing the idea in your head, i want to see if this stuff really works lol lol

just make a note of anything you may feel, no matter how small you think it might be, take note too of where on your body you feel things....if you do that is

x

me too :D
I have a notebook here, will make notes if i feel anything

Yvanne just asked me if you have to lie down or anything.

No need to do that, just sit and watch tv

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"