my scan and appointment (as posted in diary aswell)

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Wasnt the best start to the day. Id tried drinking lots of water which ended up making me sick right before we left the house and again at the bus stop.
Got on the bus and thought i was okay, but nope two stops before we had to get off i was sick again :-( my bag and gloves got binned as they got what the floor didnt get.

so felt pretty rough through the whole appointment.

We got called into the ultrasound room first and got the scan, thankfully even after troubles with drinking water my bladder was still pretty full so no probs there.
Everything is fine with baby and ive been put forward 3 days to my original guess of May 3rd :D
Baby wasnt being photogenic so pics arent great and didnt make life easy for the woman trying to measure it lol.
(pics to come soon)

then got called into another room where my weight and height was done and all the family history etc was done.
My weight wasnt as bad as i thought, ive put on a few pounds but to be expected after all the fertility drugs in my system 2 months ago.
I declined the std tests, as i explained to the mw, i had all the tests done as standard for the IUI so i already knoew the answers.

got lots of paperwork and vouchers etc and made next appointment for 4 weeks time.

When we left it was pissing it down so we got soaked for the 2 min walk to the shops, got something to eat then at the bus stop i got crapped on by a bird :dohh:

Im now back at home and back in my bed where i think ill stay the rest of the day :rofl:

:rofl: @ bird crap what a morning!!

But glad all is well with baby xxx

aww. i no how your feeling with sickness.
I CANT keep no food down so its putting me off my food so im not really eating.
I feel sick every moment of the day!
Good luck with your pregnancy!
x

Aww hun sorry it wasnt the best start to the morning but im really glad the scan went well, looking forwards to seeing piccies xxxxx

aww thats great news!. I hope you feel better after a lie down!
xx

:rofl::rofl: what a crappy day

but at least LO's doing well :wohoo:

CONGRATULATIONS on the scan and hope you are feeling better soon!!!

aww what a rubbish start to the day! but it's got to be worth it after seeing your scan!! Looking forward to piccies!! xxx

Im sorry your day was so horrible hun but at least the baby is ok :)
cant wait to see pics , lol and boy will you ever have a good story to tell your lil one when it gets older haha:hug:

Hold on isnt a bird crapping on you supposed to be good luck? :rofl:

Bless you getting sick, but i bet it was all worth it to see LO wriggling around on the screen eh!!

Im glad everything is fine though :hugs:

Sounds like you had an exciting morning. I know what you mean about taking the bus to your scan. I couldn't drink anything until I got there because I know it would just come back up, so my bladder wasn't full enough.

Interesting that they do your scans at the same place you have your appointments. Here all the ultrasound places are independent.

The place i go to is a different place to the hospital with the labour ward. Its like an add on bit to the main hospital but in another town

Oh hun, im sorry but i really did laugh reading that!! :rofl:

What a nightmare! :dohh: but... all was fab with bubba and it IS good luck to be pooped on a by a bird. So really, youre a very lucky girl and we should all be very jealous! :rofl:

good news, i bet your ok now ur home, have a nice rest xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"