My second-hand Christmas

My DD had the peppa pig house, such a waste of money for us. Ours went to charity shop so hopefully whoever bought it got more use out of it than we did. I hate how much I take to charity shops but glad it helps others get a good buy.

My DD had the peppa pig house, such a waste of money for us. Ours went to charity shop so hopefully whoever bought it got more use out of it than we did. I hate how much I take to charity shops but glad it helps others get a good buy.

Was it the Weebles house? I love it more than the kids probably :xmas13: I really appreciate people who send stuff to charity shops and not selling on ebay, it helps the charity out and also the people who buy these toys at a reduced price :flower:

Was it the Weebles house? I love it more than the kids probably :xmas13: I really appreciate people who send stuff to charity shops and not selling on ebay, it helps the charity out and also the people who buy these toys at a reduced price :flower:

Yes with a slide and you wind up the steps and slide down. We had several figures too plus a weeble rocket. Hardly got played with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->