My sensitivity is driving me crazy!

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I am only 4-5 weeks and I am sooo emotional! It is by far my most intense symptom right now and if my SO wasn't being so great I'd think I was running our relationship into the ground. I am being terrible and I can't help but snap at him and take everything so personally and I want it to end before I lose my mind. :wacko: (or he finally loses his)

Is anybody else having moodiness that's iintense like this? I don't remember it from when I was pregnant with my son. If so, how do you handle it? I am so happy with my life and so happy with the pregnancy but this is making me feel depressed and I don't know how to handle it :nope:

That was definitely my worst symptom for my last pregnancy. I would literally snap at every little thing! There was even one time, we were going to bed and my husband got to the bedroom first and didn't turn the light on. I got mad and accused him of not loving me, because if he did he would have remembered I can't see in the dark very well and turned it on.

How I dealt with it, was first explaining to my husband that I WAS going to be crazy and irrational at moments. I will get mad, cry, and be happy about any stupid thing at any stupid moment. And, if I am to get mad about something and he's the one that hears about it, or is the reason why to just not take it personally.

A lot of times, after I get upset about something, I would realize I'm being irrational and I would tell him don't pay attention to me, I know I'm overreacting. It wouldn't calm me down completely, but would help shorten the length of time and allowed him to stop taking anything personally at the moment as well.

Good luck!

Thank you for your reply! It always helps to hear other stories, I feel less crazy... Last night I woke him up because I was crying that he was going to leave me because I'm losing my mind. Today I even yelled at him, man is he taking a beating from me, it's so bad and I just can't make it stop, it's...it's a mess. He swears he still loves me...haha, but I'm not sure if I'd still love me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->