• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my skin is terrible!!!!!

selina3127

Reaction score
i'm 7 dpo now and my skin has got really dry and itchy, this never happens and i usually get spots after my af but getting a break out now, whats goin on??????
xxx:hugs:xxx

ahhh same here !!!!
I feel so ashamed to walk out the house lol
i have horrible spots all over my face :( and this dont normaly happen till AF arrives.

Im 9DPO

might be a good sign for us both then f'xd and good luck hun xxx

My skin has been really bad this month too. Dry, dehydrated, and some spots on my chin - arghhhh!!! I need to drink more water.

Must be something in the air because my skin has been dreadful this month! Ugh.

My skin has also really dried out (usually pretty oily), but I was putting it down to having the heating on all the time, during this freezing weather. Yay for Oil of Olay!

it must be the cold weather again i suffer from eczema and it's driving me mad people keep thinking i'm doin a tribute to michael jackson cos i have to wear my white cotton gloves lol xxxx

Oh, man - me too! Although it's been horribly dry, so I figured that was probably the cause.

Here's hoping it's baby juice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"