My son has just died and I'm due

Sending massive hugs ... Im so so sorry for your loss xxxx

I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your son, i can not begin to imagine how you feel. I hope you have strong family with you to help you through this very difficult time. Sending love and peace to you and your family xx

I am so very sorry sweetheart :hugs: All I can say is take things a day at a time, and be gentle on yourself. Whatever you feel is not wrong, sending love -x-

Life can just be so unfair sometimes, its just not right that this would happen to you especially at what should be a special happy time for you. My thoughts are with you, I hope that you don't feel too conflicted and have time to grieve and time to be happy. When you lose a child, you can feel so guilty afterwards for feeling happy, I hope that you can still feel happiness for Callum. I hope the birth goes well for you and Callum xxxxx

I am so sorry. There are no words. Xxxxx

Daniels funeral was today and was absolutely massive and beautiful, I have a sweep in the morning to try and start me off before they try the drugs on Sunday. I feel a lot better about baby coming now that Dan has been laid to rest. Thank you all of you for your kind words it means a lot xxxxx

I am so truly sorry for your loss. xxx

I'm at a loss for words. Nothing I say will make it any better. But I am thinking of you and hoping that you have many wonderful people around you to support you through what I can only imagine to be the most heartbreaking of times. I hope your new little bundle will help to bring some joy back to your life in the near future as I am sure you have some hard times ahead (and now). *hugs*

im so sorry for your loss . i cant even begin to imagen what you have been through . sending you a great big massive :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family at this sad time, and best wishes for the new arrival :hugs:

oh my god sweetheart. :cry:

i cant even begin to imagine what you're going through so can't offer any advice.

i am thinking of you though. :hugs:

I'm so sorry. Losing a child is something no mother should have to go through. Losing two is horrific. :hug:
I can't imagine how difficult it is :cry: but you don't need to feel guilty for being excited for your new addition. God has blessed you with a baby. You honor your son by taking care of his brother. God bless you.:hugs:

:hugs::hugs: I am so very sorry for your loss, there are no words that could ease the pain, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs::hugs:

Hun Iam so sorry xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->