My son has just died and I'm due

Im so glad that Callum is all ok, sorry to read the birth wasn't easy. :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost a baby girl in August so I understand what it feels like & it's just such a dark place to be. All the years you had with your son & memories - that just must have left you broken. I know nothing can be said to make you feel better - I know this from my own experience - but take the time to grieve or else you will not have dealt with it & will prolong your progress. And do things that make you feel like he's with you, to warm your heart. Your new baby is a blessing, hold onto him tight. Keep strong!!
xo

I just read ur story... So sorry for the loss for Daniel! Stay strong!!

Congrats for the birth of callum!

Take care of yourself!

So heartbreaking to hear that, I know he would be looking after your angel babies. I see on your ticket you also lost twins :cry: I was just wondering how far were you and do you know why? I lost my twin daughters nearly 4 months ago at 22+3 weeks due to pprom, we don't know what caused it -maybe just due to twin pregnancy or ic

Lots of :hugs: to you and your family xoxo

So heartbreaking to hear that, I know he would be looking after your angel babies. I see on your ticket you also lost twins :cry: I was just wondering how far were you and do you know why? I lost my twin daughters nearly 4 months ago at 22+3 weeks due to pprom, we don't know what caused it -maybe just due to twin pregnancy or ic

I was almost 10 weeks pregnant the girls. We know for definite one was a girl and the other is just gut instinct telling me she was. I had a missed miscarriage and disappearing twin syndrome and had to have medical management. So yes 3 children in one year to lose is alto :( xxx

https://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/rose.gif xx

I realize this is an older thread, but I couldn't help but pass along my deepest sympathies on the loss of your teenage son. I cannot even begin to understand or imagine the grief you and your family have experienced from this tragedy. What I do know, is that your son is watching over you, and his tiny new little brother, and the rest of your family. Bless you, and know that every emotion you've felt during this tremendously difficult time is justifiable, real, and normal.

May Daniel rest in peace, and with the Lord's help, bestow many blessings upon your family, and on your new infant son.

I lost my brother when he was 17 years old. My mum turned 40 and got pregnant a couple of years after by accident. She felt very guilty for any love she felt towards the new baby, and felt she was replacing my brother. She ended up with bad post natal depression, but she got through it, and you will too. There is never a day that goes by that we don't miss my brother, but time helps the pain.

I'm so sorry for your loss, to have your son taken away from you so young. He will be looking down over you and his new little brother :hugs:

My gorgeous 17 year old son died last week in hospital after being hit by a car whilst on his push bike. I feel guilty for any excitement I feel for having baby Callum and can't grieve properly for the son I've just lost. His funeral is on monday 3rd and I'm having a sweep the day after to try and start things off due to me having gestational diabetes. This is not the first loss I've suffered as I lost my first son nearly 21 years ago at 28 weeks pregnant and all I keep asking now is why me? Life can be so cruel at times and I'm still in shock at the moment. Thank you for listening xxxx

I am so very, very sorry :cry:. I hope you can find peace in your heart one day xx

I was almost 10 weeks pregnant the girls. We know for definite one was a girl and the other is just gut instinct telling me she was. I had a missed miscarriage and disappearing twin syndrome and had to have medical management. So yes 3 children in one year to lose is alto :( xxx

Omg, darling, I am so, so, so sorry. This is too much for one person - it's not fair. I wish you love & hugs :cry: xx

So so sorry. Such terrible heartbreaking time for you. I know nothing's the same as losing a child. I lost my mum when my first daughter was born if it hadn't been for my daughter and the focus on her I would not of got through it, she was my complete rock and has been again recently when I had my other daughter stillborn. Please don't feel guilty, the pain you are going through must be horrendous, your baby is going to be your ray of sunshine and will get you through this awful grief. Sending you lots of love xxxx

I am in tears reading your post, what a tragedy :(

I cannot imagine what you must be going through and I know there are no words to make you feel better. I am genuinely sorry for your loss and I wish you and your family lots of love and strength at this heartbreaking time. xx

I'm so very sorry for your loss x I cant even begin to imagine what your going through x

OMG I am so sorry to hear about your loss. There are no words anyone can say that will heal you. Its fine to be excited about the new baby but still fine to grieve about the lost too. My prayers go to you and your family. XOXO

Callum has been a god send bless him, he's gorgeous and he has kept me from falling to pieces these last few months. I know people always tell us that it gets easier, but all of us on here know it doesn't. We just learn ways of coping with our losses. I love this forum where we can talk to each other and not feel so alone xxxx

I am so so sorry for what you're going through xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->