• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My son has just died and I'm due

as one of the ladies said there are really no words that cover it...

you are in my thoughts and prayers. best wishes to you, your family and your new arrival

x x x x x

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. :hug: I have a brother who died when he was 10 due to an accident with a gun, and I have seen from my parents there is nothing worse than losing a child unexpectedly. I really feel for you and your family.....you're in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

I'm so sorry. I won't pretend to know how you feel, but I hope that you have an easy delivery and find some peace.

i am so very sorry to hear your story, keep your head up

Congratulations on the birth of your baby!!!

No parent should have to bury their child. I am so sorry. I have no words of wisdom.

Wow jojo you must be suffering immense pain and with the excitement of your beautiful baby son it must be unbearable. I'm just so so sorry you have to suffer such pain.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Take care.....Please!

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you x

I am so shocked to read, I don't know what to say, I am so so sorry :( All my love to you.

Its been just over 6 weeks since Daniel died and Callum is just over 3 weeks old now. Callums birth was complicated and I ended up having an emergency c-section as we thought we had lost him too:cry: But thankfully he recovered well after a prolasped cord. Grief has hit me hard since having Callum but I knew it would hit at some point. He is a gorgeous baby and helps so much having him here at last, we love him to pieces bless him. It hurts so much having to say good bye to one son and to say hello to another knowing he will never get to know his big brother who really was a treasure beyond belief. Thankfully he has another brother and sister who will keep the memories of Daniel alive and me making up albums for them all so Callum can grow up knowing how special Daniel really was. Thankyou for all of your very kind messages and support, it means alot to me thanks again ladies xxxxxxxxxx

hi hun sorry to hear about your loss i just saw the thread. ive had a few losses in the past and about 6 weeks ago my oldest (19yrs) had a bad sezure and died in his dads arms for 4 mins as it caused him to have a heart attack so although hes ok now i totally understand where you are right now.if you need a chat just PM me anytime.:hugs:

hope your LO helps get you through this awful time xx

Thank you for the update JoJo! May you feel God's love wrapped around you during this time of sorrow and new beginnings.

I am so sorry on the loss of both ur sons :( I cant imagine what u av gone through. Just sending loads of :hugs:

im so glad you are both ok xxx

I have just read this and just want u to know that I am thinking of you and I wish I could wrap my arms around you ,:cry:it is every mothers nightmare to lose a child and I cant even begin to imagine how hard it's been for you ,:hugs:I am gonna include u and your dear family in my prayers everynite ,god Bless you all ,enjoy every minute with your l.o ,love and prayers ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

didn't want to r & R
i'm so sorry for you loss x
congratulations on the birth of Callum xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho