My son has just died and I'm due

jojo1972

Mum of 4
Reaction score
My gorgeous 17 year old son died last week in hospital after being hit by a car whilst on his push bike. I feel guilty for any excitement I feel for having baby Callum and can't grieve properly for the son I've just lost. His funeral is on monday 3rd and I'm having a sweep the day after to try and start things off due to me having gestational diabetes. This is not the first loss I've suffered as I lost my first son nearly 21 years ago at 28 weeks pregnant and all I keep asking now is why me? Life can be so cruel at times and I'm still in shock at the moment. Thank you for listening xxxx

OMG, i am so sorry.

I can't imagine how you are feeling.

:hugs:

V xxx

I am so sorry! My heart goes out to you :hugs: xx

oh honey, what an awful place to be. Huge hugs :hugs: :hugs: chat it through with your midwife/friends/family. I know it can't take the pain away but it might make you feel a bit better about the birth of Callum. Take care of yourself hun

Gracious what an awful thing to happen, I'm so terribly sorry :hugs:

Best of luck with the birth of your baby xx

:cry::cry::cry::cry: OMG I am so deeply sorry, I can't even imagine what you are going through :cry::cry::cry::cry: i wish I could do something for you. My heart is breaking for you :cry::cry::cry::cry: My prayers and thoughts are with you. I am so so sorry :cry::cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

my heart just broke for you. im so so so sorry you are having to go through this. make sure you look after yourself your going to go through a massive amount of different emotions these comeing weeks dont feel guilty for being happy or sad just grieve how you feel you neede to. theres lots of surpport around of you ever feel you need any.

:( How terrible. All those years that you had together just taken like that... but being positive about your new arrival is surely the right way to go about things. I am so sorry for your loss!

I'm so sorry I can't imagine how you must be feeling, callum will have two big brothers looking over him and keeping him safe :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I can not even imagine being in your situation. I am so, so, so incredibly sorry. I think the only thing you can do is be as strong as you can be for your new arrival. Is there somewhere you can go for grief counseling?

Oh mama, I cannot imagine the pain you must be in. I am so, so sorry for your loss. I dont know what to say, except that I will be thinking of you, and sending you lots of prayers for a safe easy delivery, and for your heart and soul to be comforted during this difficult time. Hugs.

Thinking of you :hugs: and sending prayers xxx

So sorry for your loss, :hugs: hope you have the love and support of some special people to get you through this difficult time

That is just so sad to read. I am so very sorry for you and can't imagine how you are feeling or how you will cope. My heart goes out to you and I hope that Callum brings some joy into your life although it may take some time and I am sure his big brothers will be looking down on him.
My thoughts are with you at this difficult time x

I'm so very very sorry for your loss. This must be devastating for you. What a truly awful thing to happen. I hope you've got a lot of support around you right now. xx :hugs:

Huge hugs :(..

Callum will have two amazing :angel:s looking over him forever though I'm sure of it. Hope the birth goes okay for you though. Don't want extra stress on your body.

I'm so sorry for the losses in your life though x

heartbreaking :( so sorry for your loss no one deserves to go through what you have went through :( thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->