My son is 4 going on 14..Warning - TMI :(

Yes, this is normal. Sometimes my son does this to lull himself to sleep. When I catch him doing this - I just tell him not to play with it because it's not a toy. But like others said - don't imply that it is wrong. As mothers - we don't like this, but they are boys who are curious.

Please don't take this the wrong way but how can you tell him not to do something without implying it is wrong? Surely the very act of telling him not do DOES imply that it's wrong?

I've not spoken about it and it's definitely calmed down now and he doesn't seem to be doing it half as much now, think it was just curiosity!

Completely normal, my son used to do this all the time. You are right about not shouting at him though!

my son always has his hands down the only thing i said when your by yourself hunny..and left it at that

W used to touch herself when I was try to change her before they moved to India. I would ignore/remove her hand from the area and do what I needed to do. I never saw her doing it any other time but it's totally normal. I remember touching myself from a young age. Feels good, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->