my sons corn snake has escaped!

nikki2512

Reaction score
Hi all does anyone else have or had corn snakes,my 8 year old son has a corn snake(fred) he is nearly six months old and he has got out his tank(we think thursday night,as this is when they are usually awake mostly),as i saw him sleeping in his tunnel in his tank thursday day and when we went to feed him friday evening he was gone.We have searched all the house for him have looked in some places 3 or 4 times and we cannnot find him anywhere my sons are gutted i have tried putting flour down at night so if he is moving about hopefully he will leave tracks and made some bottle traps up in every room of the house,have put the heating on low in the hope he will curl up by one of the raidiators but nothing and we don't know what else to do:shrug:,does anyone else know any tips they could give us to find him?,we are pretty sure he hasn't got out of the house as we haven't had the windows open cause it has been raining on and off all the last week and don't leave the doors open,has anyone else ever had a cornsnake escape on them?,if so how long did it take you to find them?,i am getting really worried now as he must be getting hungry and thirsty just hope we find our little fred in time:nope:

put his food out,sooner or later he will get hungry,hope you find him

thanks i hope so:(,have got a few pinkies in bottles around the house and his tank on the floor with a pinkie in there and his heat mat on,and we have looked absolutely everywhere i am now going over everywhere again,it is driving me mad now where he could be and just hoping he is ok and makes an appearence soon,i have spoken to people on a snake forum and quite a few people on there have said theres have escaped and they have found them though some of them after weeks so has given me a bit of hope just keep on looking and trying to stay positive.

did you check in your settee and chairs? maybe he has got stuck in there

yeah i have tried there:thumbup: we have even cut holes underneath it to see inside cause i kept thinking what if he has got in there and can't find his way back out,i have searched the whole house about 4 or 5 times now keep looking every day it is driving me mad where he could be,and we are just hoping he turns up safe and sound x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->