My stomach itches

Christina86

Reaction score
Not a lot. But it's annoying! Someone at work kept asking what I was doing. Lol. It's right under my belly button. Just the weirdest feeling. Maybe due to stretching? Is that common at just under 8 weeks?

mine too, I hear it's normal. use some oil or moisturizer it's supposed to help!

Oh! Good to know, I will use some before I go to bed tonight. =)

get your moisturiser out !!
superdrug vitamin e cream is great i found the itchy places were most likely to get stretchys so moisturise go go go lol

You're lucky it was your stomach, I had itchy NIPPLES that drove me insane for about two weeks!!! I'd rather be caught scratching at my belly than my boobs lol. I looked it up online and they said it was normal and to use a cream. Now I am itch free! Hope you get your relief soon as well!

You're lucky it was your stomach, I had itchy NIPPLES that drove me insane for about two weeks!!! I'd rather be caught scratching at my belly than my boobs lol. I looked it up online and they said it was normal and to use a cream. Now I am itch free! Hope you get your relief soon as well!

That does not sound like fun at all!

That does not sound like fun at all!

lol nooooooooooo! :nope:It was so awful! And embarrassing! It was seriously painful itching to, I hope no one has to go through that. But a cream will certainly help out within a couple of days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->