My story so far

Quick update....

Nia is still rather ill. However, the consultant has told us that the infection marker is going down. She is back on her feeds so we are keeping our fingers and toes crossed. ultimately, we are constantly praying to God. She is my little angel. I have waited 18 years for her so I am begging God to continually heal and strenghthen her. I want her home with me.

She is tiny but must be stronger than she looks!

THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR WELL WISHES.

Abby

Hey Abby,

Just found your thread and wanted to wish you and your family all the best. Fantastic news that her infection is dropping.

Sending you love and prayers that she keeps this fight up and you get to take her home really soon.

Big :hug:

Praying for you all...xxxx

Hi Abby,
Congratulations on the arrival of Nia, Ellen was born at 24 weeks exactly 2 1/2 years ago. She had a lot of the same problems as Nia including the sepsis. We were told it was touch and go but she is a lively little monkey now and while i know no 2 prems are the same, i wanted to let you know about is to give you hope. Ellen weighed just 560g at birth and dropped below 500g before picking back up again.

Its great news that the infection marker is coming down and if you ever want to chat - i am here.

I really hope that your little miracle keeps fighting.
:hug:

Just found this thread, shes proven shes a fighter so far, lets hope things get better :hugs: Wish you and little Nia all the best xx

UPDATE:
Have not had a chance to get online for a while. Thanks for all your messages....
We are still fighting. Nia has overcome the first infection but caught a new one over the weekend. She is also now suffering from oedema.

This is surely some ride..

Abby

It really is a scary one. When I was on it,all I did was cry and say how I wanted off of it. I hope she is doing better hon. x

hey there i really dont know how you must be feeling hunny, but my heart goes out to you and your family at what must be a very hard time, i said a little prayer for you all especially little nia may god put out his healing hands, good luck god bless xxx

Keep fighting Nia.

Thinking of you xxx

Just sending you a hug hun. She sounds like a fighter, i have everything crossed for you. x

Thank you so much. The infection is shifting thank God but it is still a constant rollercoaster ride. Over the weekend Nia had reflux, choked on her milk, with some getting into her lungs. As a result, she collapsed and had to be resucitated. She made a full recovery from that.

Faith and Positivity

Abby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back