My Story

rflower

Reaction score
After surgery to remove endometreosis, I was informed that the dr had found some precancerous cells. I was on super progesterone shots for 4 months and the threat for cancer was gone (Thank you God!) All of those cycles were normal...28 days. We were given the green light to try again. My first cycle was pretty much normal. At "peak +3, 5, 7 and 9" (3, 5, 7, and 9 days after I ovulated...or I thought I ovulated) I took injections of hCG. Nothing the first month, but a BFP on day 29, with AF arriving through the night.
(I was on bcp for 6 yrs, off for 3 months and got pregnant with my son who is now 5 1/2. When he was 5 months old, we tried again and got pregnant with my second son, now 4 1/2...they are 14 months apart) We took some time off and tried again in Feb of 08...we lost Brody at 16 weeks. When we decided to try again in Aug 09, we lost Ethan at 17 weeks. We were told to wait 2 months and try again, and we were blessed with a BFP, but we lost Alex at 13 weeks) So it has not been hard for us to get pregnant, but keeping the baby has been. I was told this month that 7 days after I thought I had ovulated, I had a progesterone level of .5...it should have been about 13. The nurse said There was no way I could have ovulated. AF should have come today, but nothing. I have an older sister who had problems conceiving, but soon realized her cycles were just much longer than they had been...like 10-15 days longer.
The dr has put me on mucinex, B6 and clomid for 3 months. My DH and I BD pretty much every other day the week I think I'm ovulating...and then some, but never back-to-back.
Does anyone have any suggestions or advice? I have recently resigned from my stressful job and am doing what I LOVE spending time with my boys. I feel much more relaxed than I have in years. I try to exercise 3 times a week for about an hour. I stay active with my boys and I am not overweight. I drink diet pop, but not too much. I eat healthy-ish.

I'm trying to stay positive!

I don't have any advice as my situation is different to your but thankyou for sharing your story.i'm trying everything i can to make sure my next pregnancy will be healthy and successful too.but i do think being as relaxed,happy and positive as possible will make a difference.i wish you lost of luck.xxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->