My "symptoms" at 13dpo~opinions?

fairydust

Reaction score
Hi All

Your brutal honesty, experiences, and general thoughts are very much needed. Im expecting AF tomorrow...making me 13dpo today. For the past 3 or 4 days i have had headaches, light headedness, a churning tummy, and nausea. I have also had really dry lips and skin, and blurry vision. I tried to feel my CP but couldn't reach it...seriously i can always feel it but now its lost???!!!!!??? :shrug: I did a Boots own brand test today (not using FMU) and got a clear BFN :cry:

My question is...are these "good" signs and am i still in with a chance this month or am i just coming down with a nasty cold? :shrug:

thanks in advance xxxx

Oooh....you've asked the wrong person in me. Only because i had every classic symptom last month and was completely 99.9% sure i was pg !! ....AF got me right on time.

Dont want to sound negative chic...but i learnt one BIG lesson last month !!

All I'd say is try not to spot too much.. ( i turned into a pschychotic loon !!).....whens AF due??xx

I'm in the same boat! AF was due sun/mon, usually have light brown cm few days before, no sign of this either, but feel crampy like AF will start, did tescos cheap test this morning and BFP.

Thank you Kalou1972...i know i sound like a complete hyperchondriac...but im starting to feel a bit worried because of my blurry vision, headaches and lightheadness...i do alot of driving for work and have had to pull over a few times today..couldnt get a doc appointment till thursday or opticians appointment till sat!!

And as for my cervix...maybe its decided to give up and leave! :(

AF is due tomorrow but if im ever unwell she's late by a few days...arrrgh!

Thank you Kalou1972...i know i sound like a complete hyperchondriac...but im starting to feel a bit worried because of my blurry vision, headaches and lightheadness...i do alot of driving for work and have had to pull over a few times today..couldnt get a doc appointment till thursday or opticians appointment till sat!!

And as for my cervix...maybe its decided to give up and leave! :(

AF is due tomorrow but if im ever unwell she's late by a few days...arrrgh!

No of cause you dont! Does sound as tho you awt to get to the opticians tho !!

As for your cervix....well ....i wouldnt even know where to find mine !!

I'll keep everything crossed for you hun xxx

Thank you...i had my eyes checked about 5 weeks ago and everything was fine then but i wanna get it checked in case its something more sinister...fingers crossed!! xx

I'm in the same boat! AF was due sun/mon, usually have light brown cm few days before, no sign of this either, but feel crampy like AF will start, did tescos cheap test this morning and BFP.

Sounds like me Im 13dpo I normally get brown discharge b4 AF but nothing tested thismorning BFN :( how many days dpo was you when you got your BFP?? x :happydance:

I am also 13 DPO today and havent had any of my usual AF signs (niggleness about 3 days prior to AF, 2 days prior major stomach cramps, sleepless).

Ive had some light stomach twinges but nothing more. The last few days (3 or so) Ive been burping after anything Ive eaten or drank - no heartburn just burping, A feeling of fullness in my stomach, really sore nipples (LOL - today they werent as bad as they have been, they have been hard, sore and red), my cervix is still high and closed (yesterday and today Ive had creamy CM?). Today Ive felt really sick, light headed and couldnt face any lunch. Ive come home and had a little dinner and have again been burping and feeling sick.

I did a test this evening when I came in from work and it BFN! Ive been a little late before, a couple of days but always knew AF was coming as you get the usual symptoms but this month nothing! I hate the TWW and the not knowing! :growlmad:

I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms until I was 7 weeks pregnant but that said everyone is different. Your high cervix seems like it might be a good sign. I hope this is it for you!

Sounds like me Im 13dpo I normally get brown discharge b4 AF but nothing tested thismorning BFN :( how many days dpo was you when you got your BFP?? x :happydance:

hiya, not sure exact dpo as not charting or anything but usual cycle is 28-30 days. I tested on cd 26bfn, 28bfn, then today cd30 BFP.

xx

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH Im out!! witch arrived 14 DPO bang on time!! No chance of a 2009 BFP :0(

Ah so sorry AF got you AliBoo :(
i think i may be out too. Checked my cervix today...couldnt even find it yesterday but its dropped down today. Getting AF signs too but because i've not been well she'll be a few days late yet :( Good luck for 2010 :) XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->