My symptoms at what DPO. I will update when I know.

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I accidentally posted this on Trying to Conceive section. I would delete it over there but not sure how.

When I know if its a BFP or BFN I will update.

2 DPO - Extreme cramping on left side. Had to go to bed with a heating pad.

4 DPO - Huge chin pimple. I rarely get pimples anymore.

5 DPO - Sore nipples and I am starting to crave milk.

6 DPO - Still really craving milk. I just want to pour a giant glass and chug it. (I think I am just extremely thirsty.) I have resisted so far. (Pimple is still on chin and I have named him Jack.) A snotty like discharge. Like what you get before ovulation.

7 DPO - Random diarrhea and Jack still lives on.

8 DPO - Slight cramping. Jack is still there and big as ever but not painful anymore. I have never had a pimple like this before. Nipples are sore again.

9 DPO - I rarely have smelly arm pits but this morning I woke up and they smelled. I went to bed after a shower. Unusual for me to smell them.

10 DPO - Hot flashes and still have Jack. Random sharp shooting nipple pains and still tender. Broke down and tested with an OPK and pregnancy. Pregnancy was BFN but OPK was positive.

11 DPO - Overly emotional. Jack refuses to go home. Tested with cheapy BFN.

12 DPO - Still overly emotional. Me and emotions dont usually play. Jack is still there but small. I got a positive opk but negative frer.

13 DPO - Sore nipples. Feeling like I could cry. I was making dinner and wanted to curl up and cry because it felt like it was taking forever. I am not an emotional crying person. Jack is there but really small now. I almost can't hear his little voice anymore lol.

14 DPO - AF showed :(

I will update! Feel free to join in!

Last edited:
(Pimple is still on chin and I have named him Jack.)

You are HILARIOUS!

I'll join in!

Not sure what DPO I am. This is my first month really being able to DTD close enough to my window so I'm trying to be as accurate as possible but I'm not sure! I should be between 5 DPO to 7 DPO or so.

• CD 16 -- 1/12: LOTS of EWCM
  • CD 17 -- 1/13: *DTD*, still tons of EWCM
  • CD 18 -- 1/14: Took an OPK out of curiosity and got a DARK positive, late in the day I felt ovulation cramping
  • CD 19 -- 1/15: Ovulation cramping continued, OPK result is much more faint
  • CD 20 -- 1/16: Still having slight cramping, CM is a creamy white lotion-y consistency
  • CD 21 -- 1/17: No real symptoms to speak of other than lotion-y CM, light cramping (gas? Who knows)
  • CD 22 -- 1/18: Headache, light cramping, fatigue, lower back twinges, and more creamy white CM. Very slight nausea but I get that sometimes from stress/nerves. I wouldn't chalk it up to a TWW symptom especially since it's so early... but who knows!
  • CD 23 -- 1/19: Light headache off and on all day, same lotion-y CM, slight nausea after I had some pizza at a birthday party (could have been the grease? Who knows.) Lower back cramping.
  • CD 24 -- 1/20: Slight nausea, light cramping, weird pulling/pinching sensation right below my belly button, tender breasts. Got a bit weepy while out with friends.
  • CD 25 -- 1/21: No nausea today, no headache, just some weird twinge-y cramps (not like AF cramps at all). Breasts are way more tender and swollen today. Weird craving for queso too! I feel like I can almost smell/taste it. Mmmm, queso.
  • CD 26 -- 1/22: Slight cramping (barely noticeable). Full, tender breasts. Dry/very very light CM. Boo. Earlier this morning I felt like someone punched me in the nose. Everything smelled weird and it just felt odd. This afternoon my nose is insanely dry. Maybe just the cold weather or maybe I'm getting sick. Extremely tired today. Took a nap on my lunch break accidentally. But I was up late last night. :)
  • CD 27 -- 1/23: Weird "zingy" headaches that come and go. Sore breasts & sore left nipple. Starting to get what I call "pre-cramps" so AF might be on the way. But I'm not due for AF until Feb 5th. That's like 2 weeks away. I have a long cycle -- usually 35-39 days. I started BAWLING watching Outlander last night. Got some odd shooting pains in what felt like my uterus in the middle of the night.
  • CD 28 -- 1/24: No new symptoms today other than swollen, painful breasts, lotiony CM, and some cramping/ovary discomfort. Checked my cervix and it was medium-low-ish and somewhat firm. Starting to think I'm out. Boo.
  • CD 29 -- 1/25: BFN this morning. Breasts sore and swollen, still slight cramping, a decent amount of lotiony CM still. Cervix is higher today. I could barely reach it. I have been having weird cold symptoms. Post-nasal drip, sinus pressure, etc. Not sick, though. I'm somewhere between 8 and 11 DPO now. I think I will refrain from testing more until next week. It can be so discouraging. UPDATE: was getting hot and cold flashes on my way home from work. Took my temp and have a slight fever—99.7F. Feeling nauseated and have a backache in the middle of my back (not lower). Hmm...
  • CD30 -- 1/26: Almost no symptoms today. Sore breasts persist. Elevated temp this morning.
  • CD31 -- 1/27: Gassy, sore breasts, elevated temp. Odd cramps here and there.
  • CD32 -- 1/28: Feeling off today. Probably had too much salt yesterday. I always feel weird like this if I have too much salt. Still have elevated temp. CM has changed from lotiony to a mix of lotiony/watery and there's hardly any. Cervix is high and closed. It seems softer but I'm not 100% sure. I can hardly reach it it's so high. Veins on my breasts are bright blue and prevalent (but I'm very fair skinned). Super emotional and touchy today. AF is looming. I feel her. She might come early. :witch:
  • CD33 -- 1/29: Feels like AF is coming. Tender breasts. Lotiony CM that is less abundant now. Good mood today and slept really well last night. CP is still high.
  • CD34 -- 1/30: This morning my breasts seem a little less tender (or maybe I'm just getting used to the pain, lol). Cervix is still high and is now angled left. AF pre-cramps have almost disappeared which is slightly odd. I'm getting some FRER tests today so I'll be testing tonight or tomorrow. Still no AF. Today is cycle day 34 (I realized my original post is incorrect because I was counting from the first day AFTER my period stopped. Oops! Corrected now.) I think I am around 15DPO? +/- Guess what! This afternoon AF showed up... lol :witch:

I did test this morning (1/21) and got BFN. I was trying to wait until Wednesday but couldn't help myself. :p

Good luck, manduh726!

Last edited:
Thanks. I try to make things fun. Lol

Hoping this is your cycle too. I just added to my first post. Now I have lovely diarrhea going. Joy's. I wanting to test at or past 28th.

Okay, most of my other symptoms have subsided. Other than very very slight cramping and full, tender breasts. Could be AF. We'll see.
:holly:

I'll update my list.

Okay, most of my other symptoms have subsided. Other than very very slight cramping and full, tender breasts. Could be AF. We'll see.
:holly:

I'll update my list.

My symptoms just keep changing lol. I keep editing my original list.

Can I play? Hiiiii all!! :)

I don't know what cycle day it is because I'm an idiot who forgot to write her dates down last month. Somewhere between CD32 and CD35 today, of a 28-day cycle. 0 DPO though, as I don't ovulate by myself, even though I have a regular cycle.

We're not strictly speaking in the TWW this month. Actually we're waiting for our scans and tests at the IVF clinic, which they want to do on or near my CD12. I'm therefore actually willing AF on, for once. Weird times.

So, typical, this month AF is late, really late (highly unusual - if anything, I'd be early), and then today I feel pretty crappy, and of course, that has me looking back and wondering if there's any other symptoms.

Assuming today is CD34, then:

CD34 - nausea, slightly dizzy. Did OPK for 'fun'. Test stronger than control.
CD33 - headache. Very hot, cheeks flushed. Joints stiff, sore.
CD31 to now - weirdly vivid dreams, and poor sleep. Tired from morning til night.
CD29 to now - on/off cramping (usual AF sign)
CD26 to now - sore boobs (usual AF sign)

So. Could be I'm coming down with something (it is winter after all). Could be I'm independently ovulating, though would be extraordinarily late and in my longest ever cycle. Very unlikely I'm heading for BFP after all these years.

OR it could be that my body is playing yet more tricks, this time holding up the bloody referral appointment, because that AF witch sure enjoys being mean! Yep, bet it's that one hahaha!

I accidentally posted this on Trying to Conceive section. I would delete it over there but not sure how.

When I know if its a BFP or BFN I will update.

2 DPO - Extreme cramping on left side. Had to go to bed with a heating pad.

4 DPO - Huge chin pimple. I rarely get pimples anymore.

5 DPO - Sore nipples and I am starting to crave milk.

6 DPO - Still really craving milk. I just want to pour a giant glass and chug it. (I think I am just extremely thirsty.) I have resisted so far. (Pimple is still on chin and I have named him Jack.) A snotty like discharge. Like what you get before ovulation.

7 DPO - Random diarrhea and Jack still lives on.

8 DPO - Slight cramping. Jack is still there and big as ever but not painful anymore. I have never had a pimple like this before. Nipples are sore again.

9 DPO - I rarely have smelly arm pits but this morning I woke up and they smelled. I went to bed after a shower. Unusual for me to smell them.

10 DPO - Hot flashes and still have Jack. Random sharp shooting nipple pains and still tender. Broke down and tested with an OPK and pregnancy. Pregnancy was BFN but OPK was positive.

I will update! Feel free to join in!
Hahahahaha I lol when u mentioned ure pimple and named him Jack. Hahaha.
I'm only on 2 or 3 dpo had the snotty yucky discharge and getting shooting pains in my right breast. My right breast is also very tender to touch. Got to wait ages to do a pregnancy test hate the 2ww. Thank you for making me laugh I really needed it. Sounds like ure having pregnancy symtoms. Wishing you lots of luck

Here's my list so far.
Cycle day 11 negative opk but sudden sharp stabbing pain in right overy.

Day 12 very achey lower back ache and pain all around the right overy area.
Still negative opk

Day13 very achey back and lower belly cramps and sore all around right overy. Feel like my overy is gonna burst. Very uncomfortable.
Loads of EWCM
Positive OPK

Day 14 back still achey but starting to ease a little.

Day 15 no symtoms at all
In evening start getting shooting pain in right breast. Feeling very tired

Day 16 snotty discharge that's yellow in colour.
Blocked nose sore throat bad head just feeling meh.
Very tender and achey right breast and more shooting pains.
Cervix medium and feel much bigger and softer.

Jack is smaller but lives on. I have never had one like this!

Hope this is your month!!!!
Hahahaha oh hun I'm laughing here. Ure so funny.
Ure gonna miss jack when he's gone lol.
Thanks hon. I pray its ure month to

Update to my symptom list

Today (CD35-ish)
BFP!!!

Oh wow congratulations.
I'm 3 or 4dpo still getting the shooting pains in right breast and very tender to touch. It was so bad In the night it felt like a knife slicing through my breast.
Few lower very mild tummy cramps today and slight lower back ache. But I think I'm out this month as checked my cervix and it has gone higher and feels hard. Isn't it supposed to still feel soft if ure pregnant.
Was convinced I was pregnant last night with all this boob pain but now I don't think I am. Still got ages to wait to test. Really hope all of us get our BFP but I really think I'm out this month.

Update to my symptom list

Today (CD35-ish)
BFP!!!

OH MY!!! Congratulations, LoneWanderer!! H&H 9 months to you!! This is so fantastic!

I started running a low grade fever last night and have had a backache for two days now so OF COURSE I had to test this morning. BFN. AF due 2/5. Sigh.

OH MY!!! Congratulations, LoneWanderer!! H&H 9 months to you!! This is so fantastic!

I started running a low grade fever last night and have had a backache for two days now so OF COURSE I had to test this morning. BFN. AF due 2/5. Sigh.

Aww sorry for BFN. It's early though if you're not due til the 5th, and you're never out til the witch shows...
I'm easily a week or more late for AF, probably only way I've got a result.

hpt2.jpg hpt3.jpg

Aww sorry for BFN. It's early though if you're not due til the 5th, and you're never out til the witch shows...
I'm easily a week or more late for AF, probably only way I've got a result.

View attachment 1053991 View attachment 1053992

Wow brillient BFP hon really dark. Did you have any symptoms in the 2ww? I really think I'm out this month but hoping the witch don't show

Wow brillient BFP hon really dark. Did you have any symptoms in the 2ww? I really think I'm out this month but hoping the witch don't show

Literally just the handful of things in my post above - hot, tired, a bit queasy, slight cramps. Basically exactly my AF symptoms but with no AF at the end of it.

Sorry about the BFN but to be honest it's still very early. I'm due AF around about the 6th of Feb as well. I'm trying to hold of testing for as long as posible. I'm only 3 or 4dpo. Hard to track my cycle because I had the contraceptive implant for 6 years. I had periods all the way through with the implant in and cycles were about 27 days. But b4 the implant I think my cycles were 32 days. But I got a positive on a opk on cycle day 13 so think my cycles are gonna be 27 days the same as they were when on implant.
Been having terrible pains in one of my boobs yesterday and today and feel slightly crampy.
To be honest I don't think this is my month I think AF will show her ugly face but I'm praying she don't. I pray the same for you also. Stay away AF. Hopefully we will get a bfp soon. I was thinking of testing on Saturday 2nd Feb but I don't know if I shud just wait and see if the witch shows up. Don't think I can wait that long tho.
Don't worry about the BFN if not due AF till the 6th it's way to early. Good luck hun I'm expecting a BFN as well. But you never know. I'll keep it all crossed for us all TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->