My symptoms at what DPO. I will update when I know.

Literally just the handful of things in my post above - hot, tired, a bit queasy, slight cramps. Basically exactly my AF symptoms but with no AF at the end of it.

I have a stuffy nose which keeps streaming which is weird how can it be stuffy but stream at the same time. I have a low grade fever and the really achey boob.
I'm so made up for you I love ure BFP it's so dark that's definitely a sticky bean. I've been feeling slightly crampy not like as bad as period but kind of mild and my lower back is a little achey. Still think I'll get a BFN. I'm due AF around the 6 7 or 8 of Feb so far to early to test yet. Got a positive opk Tuesday morning so I'm either 3 or 4dpo. I may test on Saturday 2nd Feb but I'm not sure think I'm just gonna see it symptoms persist or get worse.
Stay on here so you can keep us all posted.
Really wanna give u a congratulations hug.

OH MY!!! Congratulations, LoneWanderer!! H&H 9 months to you!! This is so fantastic!

I started running a low grade fever last night and have had a backache for two days now so OF COURSE I had to test this morning. BFN. AF due 2/5. Sigh.

That's so weird I've got a low grade fever to. Have the sniffles but I'm not full of a cold just the sniffles. Maybe it's from that. Stay on this thread hun. Sorry I got it wrong I see ure due AF the 5th not the 6th. I think from past experience a pregnancy test can tell u if ure pregnant 4 days b4 your due on. But they may have changed now and maybe you can find out earlier. I'm not sure. The last time I was pregnant was almost 7 years ago. Don't be disheartened hun i think it's just to early to tell yet and ure deffo getting symtoms. Oooòow I hope next time you test it's a BFP. I'll keep it all crossed

Thanks, ladies! It’s just feels so brutal because my cycle is soooo looong. Between 35-39 days usually. So it feels like I’ve had a long wait. I think I’m 12 DPO because we DTD 1/13 and I took an OPK on the 14th and it was SUPER dark positive. Seeing everyone get a BFP at like 8 DPO gets me excited to test but I think I need to just hold out for AF.

Hoping our little fevers are a good sign. All the googling I’ve done seems to show it is, but then again it is flu/cold season. *shrug*

Fx and baby dust for all of us.

:dust:

To be honest I have been quite hot this past couple of days.
But that could be because the heating's up full blast, as it's below freezing outside hahaha!
There's still a week and a half til the 5th/6th, so try not to drive yourself too crazy with symptom spotting (basically impossible, I know, but keep busy) or it will be a really, really long ten days! ;) I had to give up all the forums and trackers and everything because after so many years TTC with no success, they were just causing me too much stress. And the relaxed approach definitely looks like it has worked for us, so I do recommend it where possible :)

Last edited:
Thanks, ladies! It’s just feels so brutal because my cycle is soooo looong. Between 35-39 days usually. So it feels like I’ve had a long wait. I think I’m 12 DPO because we DTD 1/13 and I took an OPK on the 14th and it was SUPER dark positive. Seeing everyone get a BFP at like 8 DPO gets me excited to test but I think I need to just hold out for AF.

Hoping our little fevers are a good sign. All the googling I’ve done seems to show it is, but then again it is flu/cold season. *shrug*

Fx and baby dust for all of us.

:dust:

Urghhh stupid long cycle. See that cud be why ure not getting a bfp yet as well. Some womon have really long cycles so the wait is longer. That sucks hon. Hopefully the next week will just fly. I'm gonna try and keep myself busy.
Yeah I read that if you conceived ure temp stays elevavated and don't drop back down to say like ure normal temp.
Mine was 38.2c earlier and anything over 37c is a fever. Not sure what that is in f.
Still got the achey booby but maybe it's gearing up for AF. B4 the implant I never got achey boobs b4 AF but the 6 years I was on the implant I got alot breast pain esp just b4 I was due on. That was one of the reasons I had it removed and as soon as I had it removed the breast tenderness was gone. Then I AF came 2 days after removel was a real heavy one and terrible belly cramps the night b4 I started bleeding. But no achey boobies.
I don't know maybe it's just my hormones getting back to normal.
I did opks because the implant stops ovulation. I only found this out a few weeks b4 I had it removed. No one ever told me that it does that. Not even the nurse who puts them in. I think they shud tell you what these things do b4 they put it in people.
I was so scared that I wud not ovulate again so it was a big relief when I got the positive opk. At least I know everything is working again. They did tell me that ure fertility returns to normal 24 hours after having it removed. But I was still scared esp being 39 years old.
I know my chances are not the greatest because I'm alot older now. I'll be 40 in December. U wudnt think it looking at me I've got a right baby face. I still get asked ID to get into bars. It's so embarrassing.
Be great if we all get our BFPs were be all due the same month.
I'm willing those old witches to STAY AWAY.
Not wanted here. Lol.

Aww sorry for BFN. It's early though if you're not due til the 5th, and you're never out til the witch shows...
I'm easily a week or more late for AF, probably only way I've got a result.

View attachment 1053991 View attachment 1053992

I just see ure cycles are long ones to hon. Well done you for holding out to do the test. Big pat on the back. I'm a pee on a stick addict so I'm sure when the time comes I'll be doing like a million tests haha.

I keep getting positive opk and BFN pregnancy test. I attached pic of both. So frustrating.

20190126_170356.jpg

I keep getting positive opk and BFN pregnancy test. I attached pic of both. So frustrating.

View attachment 1054004

I did a opk yesterday and it wasn't positive but it still had a light line. I know with me those things sometimes won't show any line at all so was hoping it was picking up on something. But I dought it. I'm only 4 or 5dpo.
Not sure if cervix is a good indicator tho. Maybe I'm checking way to early and shud not count myself out until the :witch: shows.
Not feeling very hopeful tho

So did my temp and it 37.2c so still raised. Getting more pain in the right breast and some weird sensation in the left.
Also lower back ache and belly cramps which seems to getting a little worse. Weird thing is it's around the right hand side
Ceevix still low and hard.
Wondering if the old witch is gonna make an appearance early.
Stay away stay away stay away hahaha.
How you all doing today ladies

Ok so getting loads of weird twinges feels kind of like pinchy in both overys and the back of my pelvis is hurting alot. Totaly different to the usualy AF lower back ache. It's more further down in the pelvis if that makes any sense.
Also been extremely thirsty today. Had 4 drinks one after the other because nothing wud satisfy that thirst. Very very unlike me.
Feel a little wet down there sorry I know that gross.
Temp still raised and over 37c. It's 38.2. But I'm not sick.

Stuffy nose had gone until I watched Call the midwife and a movie called 50 first dates where I balled my eyes out.
Keep expecting AF to show but it's way to early.

Still not getting my hopes up until I see a BFP but I'm definitely not feeling my normol self.
I normally feel AF pains in lower belly and back and not in overys so this is weird.
Only on cycle day 18 this so still so so early.

How's you ladies doing tonight? Also my appetite has been really poor. Not eaten today onlh light snacks because a i felt was Thirsty.
I'm normally hungry b4 AF so this is weird unless I'm coming down with something. But I feel fine.

My period is due tomorrow. I have PCOS so even with meds its not always on time. But is due tomorrow. I hope this our month for both of us!

Awwww hun I'm gonna keep it all crossed for you. Ure so funny you had me howling with laughter with Jack the spot. Ure hilarious. Prayers for a BFP hon.

I do apologise about all the miss types I'm on my phone. And stooopid predictive text keeps changing the words. Grrr.

I am pretty sure af came. :( Not full flow but close.

Added new symptoms to my original post. AF is coming, I just know it. But oh man, I feel so OFF today. If this is just PMS it's the worst I've had in a long time. Witch is lurking around the corner, I bet. :witch:

I am pretty sure af came. :( Not full flow but close.

Oh sweety that sucks so bad. Are you sure it's deffo AF because u can get implantation bleeding.

I really think I'm out. All my symptoms have vanished. I still have a slightly tender right breast but it's not as bad.
I thought I was 6 or 7dpo today but according to FF (fertility friend) I'm only 5dpo.
Took a cheepy pregnancy test and was BFN mind you if I am only 5dpo it's way to early and was a really cheap test.
Only new symptom I had last night was a very heightened sence of smell was very very strong and I cud smell everything that others cudnt.
I still think I'm out tho. This is my chart
20190129_144535.jpg

Added new symptoms to my original post. AF is coming, I just know it. But oh man, I feel so OFF today. If this is just PMS it's the worst I've had in a long time. Witch is lurking around the corner, I bet. :witch:

I really hope she stays away hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->