My symptoms at what DPO. I will update when I know.

I didn't come on here yesterday because all this waiting is driving me crazy and I thought I wud have a day off. I really do not know what those really sharp pains were in my right overy on Sunday evening. I wud of o my been 3dp if FF is correct so I really don't know what was.
AF due next week on Wednesday or Thursday so still a while off yet. I hope if I'm not pregnant she comes early so we can start trying again. It's the waiting that's a killer.
If we ain't pregnant this month girls then hopefully next month will be our month.
I'm worried because I'm alot older now (39)
That a) it's gonna take months and months or b) it won't happen at all. I know that's being a negative nelly but I just worry so much. I was 33 when I had my DD and fell pregnant when I was 32 so I'm now 39 and that's alot older. :-(

I didn't come on here yesterday because all this waiting is driving me crazy and I thought I wud have a day off. I really do not know what those really sharp pains were in my right overy on Sunday evening. I wud of o my been 3dp if FF is correct so I really don't know what was.
AF due next week on Wednesday or Thursday so still a while off yet. I hope if I'm not pregnant she comes early so we can start trying again. It's the waiting that's a killer.
If we ain't pregnant this month girls then hopefully next month will be our month.
I'm worried because I'm alot older now (39)
That a) it's gonna take months and months or b) it won't happen at all. I know that's being a negative nelly but I just worry so much. I was 33 when I had my DD and fell pregnant when I was 32 so I'm now 39 and that's alot older. :-(

I'm sorry you're feeling discouraged. My aunt had a naturally conceived baby at 41 and I know so many others who have too so don't give up hope! It is possible! Just more difficult.

I'm 34 and I know my chances are getting worse. To top it off, my guy and I are in a long distance situation (BUT we are still trying to conceive, then one of us will relocate). So, we've got timing issues when it comes to hitting my O date (plus my cycles are irregular). We see each other once a week at the most. Sometimes it's every two weeks. Sometimes once a month depending on our work schedules. That makes it so much harder. This month was the closest we've been to hitting my window. We're trying to rack up our air miles and make the visits closer together but its tough with two very busy people. It's so hard because we're both so ready to be parents and the distance and timing just isn't on our side. I know we have an odd, unique situation as most of you ladies are married or engaged. Have yet to find someone who's going through something similar or at least going the insemination/single mom route. I feel like I could really relate so someone that's in that situation.

I was with my ex fiance for five years but he screwed up big time (cheated) and then coincidentally had to move back to the UK (I live in California and he was here on a work Visa--we even owned a house here together) right when we were about to get married (2 months before the wedding!) and we were going to start trying to having children (but I don't think he wanted them really, he was just going along with it because I wanted kids). Glad I dodged that bullet!!

I've known my current guy for seven years and we are both SO READY to have a baby. Plus with my age, it just seems like the right time.

It's such a non-traditional situation I'm in. Oh well. Life is funny isn't it?

Sorry for the novel. Just needed to vent and get all that out! I feel better. :)

I'm sorry you're feeling discouraged. My aunt had a naturally conceived baby at 41 and I know so many others who have too so don't give up hope! It is possible! Just more difficult.

I'm 34 and I know my chances are getting worse. To top it off, my guy and I are in a long distance situation (BUT we are still trying to conceive, then one of us will relocate). So, we've got timing issues when it comes to hitting my O date (plus my cycles are irregular). We see each other once a week at the most. Sometimes it's every two weeks. Sometimes once a month depending on our work schedules. That makes it so much harder. This month was the closest we've been to hitting my window. We're trying to rack up our air miles and make the visits closer together but its tough with two very busy people. It's so hard because we're both so ready to be parents and the distance and timing just isn't on our side. I know we have an odd, unique situation as most of you ladies are married or engaged. Have yet to find someone who's going through something similar or at least going the insemination/single mom route. I feel like I could really relate so someone that's in that situation.

I was with my ex fiance for five years but he screwed up big time (cheated) and then coincidentally had to move back to the UK (I live in California and he was here on a work Visa--we even owned a house here together) right when we were about to get married (2 months before the wedding!) and we were going to start trying to having children (but I don't think he wanted them really, he was just going along with it because I wanted kids). Glad I dodged that bullet!!

I've known my current guy for seven years and we are both SO READY to have a baby. Plus with my age, it just seems like the right time.

It's such a non-traditional situation I'm in. Oh well. Life is funny isn't it?

Sorry for the novel. Just needed to vent and get all that out! I feel better. :)

Omg hun I'm sorry he did that to you. I feel embarrassed because I'm British and he has been a rite pig to you. Oh well his loss hon I mean look at you ure stunning. U don't look 34. I don't look 39 I've got such a baby face I'm hoping that means my body is younger as well and me worrying about my age is really nothing to worry about.

My aunt had my cousin when she was 41 as well. I'm not 40 till December. So hopefully things happen soon if they haven't happened now.
I really hope this is ure month. Hun.
Sperm can live about 5 days and I did read even 7.
I really hope you get ure BFP.

Omg hun I'm sorry he did that to you. I feel embarrassed because I'm British and he has been a rite pig to you. Oh well his loss hon I mean look at you ure stunning. U don't look 34. I don't look 39 I've got such a baby face I'm hoping that means my body is younger as well and me worrying about my age is really nothing to worry about.

My aunt had my cousin when she was 41 as well. I'm not 40 till December. So hopefully things happen soon if they haven't happened now.
I really hope this is ure month. Hun.
Sperm can live about 5 days and I did read even 7.
I really hope you get ure BFP.

No need to feel embarrassed. I have a quite a few British friends and they're all super wonderful! I still keep in touch with his mum and some of his friends. They're all such great people. He was a really great partner until he did that. Very, very supportive and giving. I think he truly loved me too. I just think he had a problem mentally/emotionally. Our sex life was never very good. Now I have the complete opposite. Amazing sex life! Who's the real winner here? :) Counting my blessings.

My birthday is in December too! The 7th. When is yours?

I was really hoping we'd hit the window exactly this month and I think we did. We DTD one day before my positive OPK test. And it was super dark! So, I think I ovulated 1-2 days after we baby danced. But I heard that even fertilized eggs have like a 50/50 shot at reaching implantation stage. Oh well. That's mother nature for you.

No need to feel embarrassed. I have a quite a few British friends and they're all super wonderful! I still keep in touch with his mum and some of his friends. They're all such great people. He was a really great partner until he did that. Very, very supportive and giving. I think he truly loved me too. I just think he had a problem mentally/emotionally. Our sex life was never very good. Now I have the complete opposite. Amazing sex life! Who's the real winner here? :) Counting my blessings.

My birthday is in December too! The 7th. When is yours?

I was really hoping we'd hit the window exactly this month and I think we did. We DTD one day before my positive OPK test. And it was super dark! So, I think I ovulated 1-2 days after we baby danced. But I heard that even fertilized eggs have like a 50/50 shot at reaching implantation stage. Oh well. That's mother nature for you.

Ure in with a really good chance hun so fingers firmly crossed.
My birthday is on the 17th Dec haha. So cool were both December babies.

Ure in with a really good chance hun so fingers firmly crossed.
My birthday is on the 17th Dec haha. So cool were both December babies.

Awesome! My guy's bday is the 13th and he really wants to have a December baby so he keeps really hoping March is our month we get the BFP. :)

I am having weird pain like poop cramps. Not like any cramps I ever had before during AF. Its so weird. Its even affecting when I do have to go to the bathroom. Its making waiting to go really painful. It makes me wonder if the HCG shot is giving weird side affects.

This morning my breasts seem a little less tender (or maybe I'm just getting used to the pain, lol). Cervix is still high and is now angled left. AF pre-cramps have almost disappeared which is slightly odd. I'm getting some FRER tests today so I'll be testing tonight or tomorrow. Still no AF. Today is cycle day 34 (I realized my original post is incorrect because I was counting from the first day AFTER my period stopped. Oops!).

My guy was in town last night and we had an amazing dinner and great time together so that's lifting my mood because I'm 90% sure I'm out this month.

Will update again with test results tonight or tomorrow.

So sorry ladies you got AF. I'm sure I'll be joining u all again next week in the ttc forum because I'm pretty sure I'm out.
I have zero symptoms apart from the low grade fever. I'm not sick so that's strange but still think I'm out.
Still another week till AF. I'm 8dpo today the time is dragging.
I wud rather AF show early then keep me waiting. Urghhhhh

Cervix still low and firm.

Sooooo weirdest period I have ever had. Its lasted about 3 days when I am use to 7 and today I started cramping and I swore I felt the flow start up again. I ran to the bathroom at work and got the weirdest surprise. It was like brown water was coming out of me. I was so shocked I yelled WTH in the stall. I waited a couple hours to go back to the bathroom and this time it was like a snotty brown stretchy discharge. I don't know. I tested with a FRER yesterday because it was so short of a period and it was a negative. I am so confused. WATER how????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->