My symptoms have disappeared :S

verney300

Reaction score
Hi, sorry to both you all again, it might just be me worrying to much. but... i am 8wk5d and pretty much lost my symptoms when i turned 8 wks, i felt slightly sick but nothing compared to what i had before, n it was hardly noticeable. but yesterday n today, i have had nothing not even a slight feeling of sickness... is this normal?

I am already startin to get a bump and people are starting to notice. i am so confussed.

thnks

emily

Think yourself lucky! you might be over the worst already! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy x

Hi,

My symptoms have been exactly the same, seem to have lost most of them, just knackered now!! But I went for a scan on saturday and everything is fine, guess we are just the lucky ones!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

Mine disappeared at about 9 weeks.

I was also started looking pregnant from about 8 weeks, having people asking me if I was further along.

My symptoms come and go as well hun i read its normal try not to worry :) xx

Hi all

This is my very first post. I'm 9 weeks and 3 days and my nausea and headaches disappeared for ONE WHOLE WEEK. They came back yesterday with a vengeance. Now I'm a very happy, albeit ILL pregnant lady.

Oh and my symptoms seem to dissipate every weekend. Its almost like my little one is giving me weekends off. LOL!

Happy pregnancies to everyone and don't worry if symptoms disappear. You may be lucky and have them gone for good.

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"